You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, March 31st 2019, 6:11pm

Doubts about the actual game

So I was about to start because I saw some rumors about a new update coming to the game, something like a new action combat system and things that already arrived in the russian server, I want to know more about this update and your opinions about this, is it worth start to play now waiting for the update ?

Monday, April 1st 2019, 12:02am

i would like to know when these changes will come... we got a "prepatch" so i assume the gamecode is there, it just awaits some sort of release...?

the changes we got so far were a bit unusual for a "yearly update" (major patch); what i missed most was some new questing area...

Monday, April 1st 2019, 3:38am

I want to know more in depth about these changes, what will really change?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Yagi" (Apr 1st 2019, 3:44am)

Monday, April 1st 2019, 5:35am

Go to the russian forum, you might find the info you seek, like AOP said we're still in pre-patch with even a questline :)
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

Monday, April 1st 2019, 7:00am

is it worth start to play now waiting for the update ?
"For now" Our current game has nothing to do (aside from lore) with the new upcoming action combat style game, so regarding that question, no.

Monday, April 1st 2019, 11:22am

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

this 10.0 is a prepatch for 10.0 allods online, the new action/combat system u r speaking of is the new Game "Warp"
I am PioPico

Monday, April 1st 2019, 7:35pm

Hello,

You'll find here a list of what will change with the complete 10.0 version of Allods Online
https://allods.my.com/en/100-destination-horizon-update
The articles will be published all along the weeks until we get all the content.

You'll find a thread that already discusses changes that RU got since December
https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pa…&threadID=26106
You'll find some links to the RU news about the new content (if you read them in Chrome it will be translated automatically).
If you want to discuss the RU news, I encourage you to post in the above thread ;).

As the complete 10.0 version will include an alternate world to the one we currently have, there is no need to wait before beginning to play Allods :).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language