Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

Cant login with steam account

Today after update i wasnt able to log in with my steam account. When i try to log in it throws me to another login window. Typing in my steam account name and password dosnt work. Normaly it would automaticly log me from my steam window just by clicking play now it dosnt work. Is server on maintance or did something change after update?

Thanks for the feedback. I forwarded the problem.

Ok guys, this is a known issue and our team will deploy a fix with the next patch. Thank you for your patience.

When will the next patch be?

I can't promise, but I hope we can fix this problem with the next maintenance (but it can take longer). It's a bit complicated.

is there any way to transfer the account to a pure allods accoount login details?

is there any way to transfer the account to a pure allods accoount login details?

Unfortunately this isn't possible.

Okai, so now i cant play in like 2-3 weeks?

We will try to resolve the problem as soon as possible. But we need at least one week for this.

1 week? haha, i hope Allods will grant the steam users something special then.
pretty sad for us... expecely cuz we cant convert to normal login details..