You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, April 8th 2019, 5:25pm

Rate My Build

I played this game long before and didn't level up more than 30, decided to start again and made a build, wanted to make sure if it has any mistakes or something.

https://alloder.pro/calc-en/#d$uj8cg77g7j601g643ompvhv7unv9fvgs00000000000000001031m383s4co0000::13ydj3

Monday, April 8th 2019, 5:27pm

Monday, April 8th 2019, 6:20pm

Don't ask for builds if you're not in endgame yet. It's like asking what car you want when you're 7 :P
But how should I select the talents and etc. then, just randomly?

Monday, April 8th 2019, 10:12pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

Ha he gotcha Dragagon, Going after a complete build is good for Later so u dont have to respecc, but going for stuff that helps u at that lvl is better for ur lvling experience xD
Also Recommend this - https://alloder.pro/calc-en/#d$uj8cg77g7…m1k3c5g::13ydj3
250 crit dmg, 250 DA, and then prof deter brut to ur liking ( I prefer 250 prof Max Deter )
250 caution 250 conc, 300 BL for solo stuff, otherwise just Vita after u get caution 250 and conc 250 :P
and this is purely PvE.

Rotation : Bee swarm -> Poisenous vine -> Tornado -> Thunder n Lightning -> Poisenous Thorn -> Poisenous vine -> Tornado -> Thunder n Lightning -> Emerald Glow - Redo from Start.
I am PioPico

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Rayofsshadow" (Apr 8th 2019, 10:21pm)

Monday, April 8th 2019, 11:36pm

Just remember that leveling gear doesn't have stats listed until you get starter gear set from astral academy at 70 or start buying endgame gear from auction house at 67.

Tuesday, April 9th 2019, 8:48am

Don't ask for builds if you're not in endgame yet. It's like asking what car you want when you're 7 :P
xDDD

Tuesday, April 9th 2019, 11:06am

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

go to Astral Academy and ask for starter set at 67(might be 70) and u save gold
I am PioPico

Tuesday, April 9th 2019, 1:39pm

Aionwen

Professional

Levelbuild Warden Support Aspect

i used this with heals and shields the patchs before to get maxlvl, but heals and shields was nerft...

unfortunatly u got aspect and teleport relativly late but aspect, teleport and aoeleafes with poisonDoTrubis was key for me to aoegrind.
It was kinda comfortable compared to other classes coz kiting with massslow is easy going and pet saves your ass when u run run run...
In distortions it was amazing how fast mobs die under ur mercs when u apply vulnerabilitybuff.

to ur question: ur build contains mistakes. i strongly recommend to read and reconsider your build.
for example u take supportaspect bounded rubis without supportaspect.

my mustard:
if u r highly intrested in pvpcontent i would try to keep willpower rubies otherwise not.
Lifebalance can safe ur life.
dont know what tornado and dancing flashes would do with clout, describtion seems misleading...
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!