Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

07. 05. 2019, 23:52

Arushieru

Disciple

• "Arushieru" started this thread

Travail: At Ancient labyrinth

• Envoyer un message privé

Astral loot system

I wandering why allods team cant bring back the old
astral loot ?

this new system of not looting while spending 100 keys

is not fun at all cause it will ruin the balance of your gearscore

it was the same thing happened to me a the previous patch

am still stuck at 21k gs and most of the loot are 90% too 100% but with curse

please bring back the old system on astral

you already ruined the gold system drop rate and was lowered from 70% to 30%

stop ruinening astral please half of people they do heroic which total difficult X(

cause they know looting from astral sectors its 100% impossible :thumbdown:

this game losing its fun and taste everyday

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

08. 05. 2019, 00:55

It means you are doing something completely wrong. You can get 22.5k with only green gear without any astral - just Daily quests and chests in Al Rihat map.

looting from astral sectors its 100% impossible

Around 20 days of doing just one allod daily for quest on several incarnations. It means around 200 keys on each of them - result is 2-5 items on each reincarnation. It means drop rate is low but looting definitely IS possible. Don't forget you don't need keys to get loot and can use distortions, buy boxes for many other activities...

08. 05. 2019, 01:41

Arushieru

Disciple

• "Arushieru" started this thread

Travail: At Ancient labyrinth

Quoted from "Arushieru"
It means you are doing something completely wrong. You can get 22.5k with only green gear without any astral - just Daily quests and chests in Al Rihat map.
sadly about Rihat the mobs way to powerful to kill specially doing in solo ?(
Quoted from "Arushieru"
looting from astral sectors its 100% impossible
Around 20 days of doing just one allod daily for quest on several incarnations. It means around 200 keys on each of them - result is 2-5 items on each reincarnation. It means drop rate is low but looting definitely IS possible. Don't forget you don't need keys to get loot and can use distortions, buy boxes for many other activities...
for my gs am trying to get artifacts thats why I got 21k gs
and as for item since Al Rihat mobs are hard to kill so am using my gold in the auction house
and buy gears from there

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

08. 05. 2019, 06:11

My reaction when I see a post on the forum by you:

Gear shouldn't drop from astral at all but they made it with very low %age, so people would actually get a benefit from the profession that they have (weaponsmith, blacksmith, tailor, leatherworker).

and the gear you get from alrihat (from AH also) is 90% that's why your gear is still low, you can upgrade them to 100% (up to 113%) and get higher gearscore, also with the endless cycle with you, maybe the game is too hard for you because of stats, build. etc... even with low cs al rihat should be fine, and like many people already told you, if you can't do it alone find a guild that does al-riaht quest as a team, you can also get decent boost for your stats from guild (+120bloodlust, +40 to your main stat). So you have to identify the problem rather than just complaining "it's hard". You have guilds with active PVE population on both factions, why not joining one ? also fix your build and stats, concentration and bloodlust always helps in pve, and I know people already gave you better answers for all your question but you don't seem to take it seriously, so here I'm telling you again.
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

08. 05. 2019, 07:41

Nice thing about Al Rihat is you don't need to do it solo.. even if you don't have a team.
You can always look for somebody killing mobs you need and hit them just once - it will count. I even doesn't matter if other player is league or imp. Kills count for everybody who hit mob.

For gearing system - 10 pieces of gear never drop from regular boxes (8 if you don't count double earring and ring) and you can loot only other 8 or 7 if you use 2h weapon.

All boxes with gear drop same thing - 1 piece of material and 1 or 2 items. items are usually trash but there is small chance it will be piece of gear for random class. If it is gear piece there is another chance for bonus cursed piece of gear. If you open box with key you get piece of material to create gear at anvil of artifacts - one that never drops from boxes. If you open box without key it has piece of material used to upgrade created gear or craft one that can drop from box with some profession like tailoring, blacksmith, etc.

Creating all 10 blue pieces and upgrading them to 100%/100% require around 800 boxes opened with keys and 1500-2000 opened without them. It makes around 2500 boxes to complete gear... and possibly drop those other 7 pieces. And it is when you start falling behind with gear if don't find them. If you get useful gear piece with stats higher than 90/90 with less than 300 boxes you are just a bit ahead of expected progress.

And there is private allod. You can buy special boxes with gear for embrium you produce or plunder in mazes. Gear piece from those special boxes are always for your class and better than 90/90.

Al Rihat is special purpose map - designed to reduce gear gap and fresh, just leveled character can do fine there with starter gear from astral academy. It is even easier if you can spend some gold for just 1 item - weapon or wand/bow depending on class.
Pulling half of area and mass aoe is not possible but quests can be done quite smoothly if you don't aggro everything around. Only 2 bosses - Tree and Werewolf can be to difficult to solo with starter gear. Just make sure you have proper stats and build.

08. 05. 2019, 16:00

Travail: Studying

Also if you cant kill a single mob in AR ur doing something wrong, fix that first
I am PioPico

08. 05. 2019, 17:17

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7NdrkKD8Vk

Arushieru, i'm not sure it's gear drop problem :whistling: more your skill

And why you waiting for lucy drop insted of just craft it, or make normal/hard obs, and claim it cuz prop 80-90% ppl doing obs normal/hard got full set of dropable gear and wait for epic sector to come :rolleyes:

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Noah1" (08.05.2019, 17:41)

08. 05. 2019, 18:41

Travail: Studying

Yea, Getting full blue is easy if u atleast do 5 Easy mazes every week so u get Embrium, you should atleast have more than 1k embrium and thats 2 Guaranteed 9090+ items + Crafting gear is super easy, Only thing is Dust which u can farm, other than that Spamming Distortion is fast and easy, better than lfg for astral n shit, raid most likely drops 1-3 gear pieces every week aswell, there are plenty f ways to prepare for a patch and its easy to be full Epic once it arrives after just 1 weeks ( we do it in 1 day now since the Experimental repli manuscripts are so Cheap now, the 30 day puri everything scroll) which ppl sell for 1mil on AH or so and thats pretty easy to farm up.
I am PioPico

08. 05. 2019, 21:03

astral drops should be worse. maybe no drops better for real f2p players.
crafted gear would be more valuable in that case and making gold would be easier than now.

think twice, act once...

@Noah1

Spoiler Spoiler

that's rude... :pinch:

Myself

Discussions similaires

Noter cette discussion