You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, May 17th 2019, 8:33pm

Convey my feelings toward Russian devs

So since the only way our ideas can be thrown in the pile of I don't care, we have to suggest them here. I strongly think about this often why doesn't mail.ru ever think of a progression server like many other games have done on the subscription based model to provide solid content in a non p2w manner whilst making money providing costumes and skins from the game in the cashshop and giving us OG players the experience we all feel in love with back in 2010. Maybe this has been suggested maybe not but the aboslute garbage state this beloved game is in makes me sick. Regardless of videos proving a free player can enjoy the game to those proving that bgs pop with the same 30 player pool. It doesnt solve or prove anything against the dying and sad state this game has become since the 6.0 patch.

I wonder why we keep the international version alive the company just living on fumes from the small amount of whale like spenders really on almost nothing apart from the monthly premium system. The sad attempt at the tournament type system that only works in the still majorly populated RU ver of the game. What is the plan of the international branch to even populate this low and practically dead servers you run? Why do you even charge for p2p anymore?

What steps and actions can be done to even revive this game past a p2p subserverprogression from the very start till now?

Saturday, May 18th 2019, 2:26am

Mcfirense

Professional

Hello,

Btw we already have a PP server called "Smuggler Paradise" the cost is € per month. that's kinda cheap and you have access to all the game content, Mount skins and lot of stuff are dropable directly in game. I play on it and i'm very happy on this server.

The only way for us to maintain our servers alive is to promote it by playing and recording what we do.

Saturday, May 18th 2019, 7:46am

you have access to all the game content, Mount skins and lot of stuff are dropable directly in game.
You are wrong on this. Not everything is on p2p. Only half (if not, less) the mounts are on p2p, where f2p has everything. They also have way more acces to skins than we do. They also have assault shells, we don't (vanity only).
I play on it and i'm very happy on this server.
That you play on this server, doesn't mean others will. One is happy with a chicken, the other is only happy when he has a full deluxe dinner.

Quoted

the cost is € per month.