You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, August 24th 2019, 5:42pm

Arushieru

Intermediate

• "Arushieru" started this thread

Crafting items

Hey Allods player
I wanna ask something about crafting
specially equipment
is there away to make what I craft 90% offensive or defensive ?
Do I need material or its just a luck?

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

Sunday, August 25th 2019, 12:20pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

when u craft gear you have a chance of getting either 85 85, 90 90, 95 95, 100 100, depending on luck, you have 5 bars when u craft , getting nothing 5 = 85 85, getting 5 green = 90 90, getting 5 blues = 95 95, getting 5 epic = 100 100, best is to go for 5 green cuz it has the higher probability to succeed and get 90 90, which u then can use insignias on.
I am PioPico

Monday, August 26th 2019, 3:31pm

Another option is to go always for purple/blue with x8 progress notes from cash shop and fill inspiration bar. At some point it almost guarantee getting 100/100 item but cost of this operation is very high.

So it is either luck or large amount of cash and dust.

Tuesday, August 27th 2019, 10:51am

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

just be in koe, buy cheap ore for next patch, go easy obs the week before and stack up on staples, which turns into fabled ones at patch day, and its easy to craft 3-5 pieces and buy the rest with embrium or a lucky drop
I am PioPico

Tuesday, August 27th 2019, 1:40pm

Best option in my opinion is just go for obs normal with guild, ther drop alot of them for free (1-2 gear per boss)
Also if your guild have dkp system it's even eazier

Most ppl just craf item for themselve or buy from ah (or cash and buy for bc in f2p server from another players), veterans have no problem with it as thay know ways to earn gold, or ways to craft items with minimum risk

So for bad players it's best option to go obs normal insted of waiting for bonus 90% loot doing astral

Another option is magazine embrium on privat allods, and when new patch come, buy eq for etherium

or solo prophet and maveric on obs normal but for that you need skill and proper stats, so it's not recomend for players with 2 left hends

This way you no need craft anythink :thumbup:

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Noah1" (Aug 28th 2019, 9:06am)

Tuesday, August 27th 2019, 3:19pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

private allod currency is embrium
I am PioPico

Wednesday, August 28th 2019, 3:33am