You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, August 26th 2019, 2:47pm

Wild pets - how does this work?

i have the 2 items for this task in my bag, i used them to search on various places but it always says "Nothing found"
am i doing it wrong? i tried in iron city, i tried in the water, i tried next to mobs... someone give me a hand please on how to do this... maybe there is a video on how to do this?

Monday, August 26th 2019, 3:39pm

No need for video.
Each pet has 5 possible spawn spot.
1. Pet spawns in random spot.
2. Somebody attempts to capture it.
3. Pet is captured (rare) or escapes (most time).
4. 1 hour waiting time and pet spawns again in random spot.
5. Go to p.2

You need to know possible spawn locations and check them for pets.
Pray they won't spawn and get found by somebody other on spot other than you just are.
Pray it won't escape on capture attempts.

Wednesday, August 28th 2019, 3:30am

how to know possible spawn spot? trial and error?
atm it sounds to me like the tka-rik trial where you have to find the bomb, move a few steps, scan, repeat :(

Wednesday, August 28th 2019, 11:44am

menzanima

Hey,

there is an Addon called PetsSearch that shows you the possible spawn location of each Pet on every map they are able to spawn in. In addition it announces when a pet is nearby, so you just need to run around from one spawn point to another and hope that a pet will spawn.
In-game: Poloo • Faction: League • Server: Evolution
Best regards,
Poloo
Allods Online Moderator Team

Saturday, August 31st 2019, 3:26am

ah thats nice, it seems this addon works only partially for me. i guess thats because i use the german client and the addons says its localized for russiand and english. i tinkered with the Localization-file of it and changed the part where it says "en_eu" to "ger" and changed the "English" to "German" which resulted in the mobs spawnpalces beeing marked on the map. thats all that i wanted. awesome, thanks

just found a mushroom, haha, i tried to catch it but no luck. oh well at least i know how this is supposed to work now, reminds me a bit on pokemon :)

Tuesday, September 3rd 2019, 4:28pm

That is great!

Some links for the ones that don't have the addon:

Locations:

https://vk.com/album-136098309_239716364

Guide:

https://vk.com/topic-136098309_39403045