Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Allods Online Forum sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Tuesday, September 17th 2019, 3:54pm

Collector's editions for Chaos Games 10.1 Update!

Friends!

Win easily, win stylishly with the new «Allods Online» Collector's Editions! Starting today, you have a chance to purchase the «Bulwark» and «Ashen Bastion» kits.

More information.

Tuesday, September 17th 2019, 4:53pm

works fine :D but couldnt buy at the same time had to do em right after eachother, no bastion in store aswell.
has no clue at all

Bu mesaj 2 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "Kraylor" (Sep 17th 2019, 5:14pm)

Tuesday, September 17th 2019, 7:30pm

so bonus works when you buy it one by one? ?(

Bu mesaj 1 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "spider4u" (Sep 17th 2019, 8:21pm)

Wednesday, September 18th 2019, 2:23pm

Rayofsshadow

Orta Düzey

Mesajlar: 519

Konum: Sweden

Meslek: Studying

• Özel mesaj gönder

you can Only buy it 1 by 1
I am PioPico

Wednesday, September 18th 2019, 7:28pm

The rewards for getting both will be sent at the end of the month when the sale ends.
Everyone has their own ways of expression. I believe we all have a lot to say, but finding ways to say it is more than half the battle.

Friday, September 20th 2019, 1:02am

Should you get both on the same day to get the rewards?

Friday, September 20th 2019, 1:15pm

Rayofsshadow

Orta Düzey

• Özel mesaj gönder

doesnt matter, as long as u purshase them before the sale ends
I am PioPico

Tuesday, October 1st 2019, 6:13pm

when the bonuses will be sent?? i didn't get any ?(

Tuesday, October 1st 2019, 6:17pm

Rayofsshadow

Orta Düzey

• Özel mesaj gönder

lol chill its been 1 day since sale
I am PioPico

Thursday, October 3rd 2019, 2:57pm

Friday, October 4th 2019, 12:13am

Rayofsshadow

Orta Düzey

• Özel mesaj gönder

Maybe them changing team will delay it, would be nice to know if or when. but hey
I am PioPico

Monday, October 7th 2019, 6:07pm

Tuesday, October 8th 2019, 7:00am

The Bonus aswell as the Titles will come in the near Future, dont be worried just be patient.
Everyone has their own ways of expression. I believe we all have a lot to say, but finding ways to say it is more than half the battle.

Wednesday, October 16th 2019, 12:36pm

The Bonus aswell as the Titles will come in the near Future, dont be worried just be patient.

Now we got the letters, but the toys are missing. The title has arrived. :| :pinch:
Dieser Post kann Spuren von: Ironie, Sarkasmus, Satire, Zynismus, schlechter Geschmack oder "Nutze dein Hirn mal selber" enthalten.
Zu Risiken und Nebenwirkungen essen Sie die Packungsbeilage und tragen Ihren Arzt zum Informatiker.
:thumbup:

Wednesday, October 16th 2019, 3:31pm

Now we got the letters, but the toys are missing. The title has arrived. :| :pinch:

Nevermind, the postman is missing, it was now delivered by a pigeon :D
Dieser Post kann Spuren von: Ironie, Sarkasmus, Satire, Zynismus, schlechter Geschmack oder "Nutze dein Hirn mal selber" enthalten.
Zu Risiken und Nebenwirkungen essen Sie die Packungsbeilage und tragen Ihren Arzt zum Informatiker.
:thumbup:

Wednesday, October 16th 2019, 6:19pm

not all have come 8|

1st collectror: Allows you to get one of the 13 special items, after gathering which you get a special achievement and unique mount. -> no achievement and no mount

2nd collector :Allows you to get one of the 13 special items, after gathering which you get a special achievement and unique mount. -> same

bonus for both: Includes a random uncommon or greater treasure.Allows you to get one of the 13 special items, after gathering which you get a special achievement and unique mount. -> same

am I missing somthing?? :thumbdown:

Wednesday, October 16th 2019, 7:35pm

You have to Collect all 13 Items to recieve the Achievement and the Mount Pattern.

Wednesday, October 16th 2019, 9:18pm

Bu konuyu değerlendir