You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, September 24th 2019, 9:06pm

Holy Weapons in web store and small doubt

Hey guys, I just wondered about those weapon for 4.99 euro, etc. Holy Weapon of Judgment for P2P server. I remember that back in days in F2P there were cool weapons like Holy bla bla of Azure Skye. But let's go back to point. And I would like to buy one of those but in picture there is shield and some axe? I wonder what do I get, because I would love to morph my ugly spear into fancy weapon. Also I am bit confused about 2H swords, are they gone? All I see are hammers, maul or whatever you call it and polearms, and lastly paired weapons. Thanks a lot!
Panpykacz ~ Smuggler Paradise, League, Kanian Champion: 85 8)

Tuesday, September 24th 2019, 10:08pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

F2p dont have that in webshop, its ingame sales that come now and then, or through other event rewards like Tournament of Blood ticket quests. Also a weapon skin is for "Weapons" and "Wand/Bow" and "Shield/Offhand" slot. Also for Bard it changes Guitarr appearance, and for Engineer it changes Cannon appearance.
I am PioPico

Wednesday, September 25th 2019, 8:00am

For P2P, so it's kind logic. I just don't know what those for pay server give. Because they given little to none info and that's just a tad sad. Thanks in advance!
Panpykacz ~ Smuggler Paradise, League, Kanian Champion: 85 8)

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "gardzexer" (Sep 25th 2019, 8:09am)

Wednesday, September 25th 2019, 8:10am

[F2P] It is possible to get Holy Weapon all the time from Fair of free Traders. Just click Play and do not accept any reward until counter rises to about 60+. At this point Holy Weapons should start to appear. Estimated cost is around 1800 purple crystals (can be lower, depending from the luck). If You do this when tickets are at discount it will be cheaper.

Each weapon type (for example 2h spear) has it's own skin so it is more accurate to say each Holy Weapon grants a set of weapon skins- one for each weapon type. It is possible to preview how they look like. Just open character window and click small triangle to the left from Holy Weapon slot, find Holy Weapon name You are interested in, then click it for preview.

Wednesday, September 25th 2019, 2:35pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

but yeah the weapon skin them selves changes appearance on what i said on both p2p and f2p the same way
I am PioPico