You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, September 25th 2019, 12:28pm

Preparations for Old Client Launcher support termination

Friends!

Soon, we will stop supporting the old game launcher. Starting today, all players using the launcher will be prompted with an option to use Game Center instead. After confirmation, the Game Center will be open if it's already installed on your computer, otherwise, it will be downloaded and installed. You can still log into Allods using the old launcher.

Authorization with a my.com account. Click Login at the top right corner of the application. If you already have a my.com account, enter your login and password and press Login. If you don't have an account, you can create one by clicking Sign Up.

Wednesday, September 25th 2019, 5:47pm

Well that's pretty stupid considering how many times the launcher from my.com game center doesn't work and you HAVE to use the old launcher. Does this mean you're going to guarantee us that it won't happen again?

Wednesday, September 25th 2019, 6:18pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

my.com launcher has never not worked for me since I started using it when it came out lol
I am PioPico

Wednesday, September 25th 2019, 7:28pm

karchay

Trainee

after update now i cannot open game there is stupid eror coming and say cannot take game files. any fix for it?

Wednesday, September 25th 2019, 8:50pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

reinstall My.com in right folder with the game? or make sure its trying to launch game from the right folder
I am PioPico

Thursday, September 26th 2019, 12:32am

if you can still log into Allods using the old launcher,what kind of support will you stop giving it?

Rate this thread