You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, April 2nd 2014, 10:05am

good job

most of my friends quit p2p server becuse we cant pay anymore duo to removing paysafecard method bye allods

Wednesday, April 2nd 2014, 10:07am

As far as I know, every day someone makes a thread like this and gets told by a mod that paysafecard will be brought back, just be patient ffs they extended subscription because the payment system isn't finished yet.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Wednesday, April 2nd 2014, 10:09am

Fischkopp

Intermediate

You dont need to pay til April 14th. After that you can pay with Paysafe,i think so. Atm theyre focused for the transfer problems. So be cool. 8o
Hinweis: alle von mir geposteten Bilder und Texte unterliegen meinem Copyright. Eine Weiterverarbeitung,Bearbeitung und Weiterverbreitung sind ohne mein ausdrückliches Einverständnis generell untersagt.
Ausnahmen: Hauptberufliche Mitarbeiter von my.com und Mail.ru sowie Communitymanager (aktuell Fayne)

Wednesday, April 2nd 2014, 10:47am

Lol another ignorant who doesn't read every source before posting sht. Did you see they extended p2p until 14? You know why? Oh gee wait a minute GM's told us why a dozen times, and somebody told you again in a post above. Read before you post.
For glory.

Wednesday, April 2nd 2014, 11:04am

Just respect one and other for posting their problems on the forum.
It has been posted before, ok then just tell him that.
I

Wednesday, April 2nd 2014, 11:18am

Achilles

Intermediate

Just respect one and other for posting their problems on the forum.
It has been posted before, ok then just tell him that.

One starts to lose all sense of respect when they see the same damn topic being created for the hundredth time, I would have a lot more respect if people bothered to use the very hand search function to the upper right of the screen.
Achilles | Mage | Avarice
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌───────────────────────────────▐
▌█▀█─█─█─▀█▀─▀█▀─█─█─█─█─█▀█─▀█▀▐
▌█▀▄─█─█──█───█──█▀█─█─█─█▀▄──█─▐
▌▀▀▀─▀▀▀──▀───▀──▀─▀─▀▀▀─▀─▀──▀─▐
▌───────────────────────────────▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Wednesday, April 2nd 2014, 1:02pm

gee didnt know that .. anway thanks for telling me that :thumbup: :whistling:

Wednesday, April 2nd 2014, 1:35pm

Is a 12 day sub promotion supposed to encourage new players to even play this game? It's a tease to keep the current player's interested a little longer, and check you're email's for an invitation. If you did not make an attempt to play from previous publisher it's obvious they are not looking to do business with you.

Wednesday, April 2nd 2014, 2:27pm

Making efforts to attract masses of new players while merges of databases are going on and far too many current players have account issues because of said merges is just asking for trouble.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 1:00pm

lol , what an unnecessary topic . (sub was extended till 1 april now till 15 so quit allods because P2P server is free)

:evil:Katiia Teddy Beer - Anger Management :evil:
"I don't want It, I just need It!"
"How can I be lost?In remembrance I relive
So how can I blame you
When it's me I can't forgive?"

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 1:31pm

Hi

The subscription servers are currently free until April 14th because of the down times and issues due to the transfer.

We are working on implementing other payment methods but we don't have any ETA on when that will be completed yet, but we hope it will be soon.

-Wraith
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Friday, April 4th 2014, 5:34am

Would be nice to have concrete details on this,because it is a important factor on wether i keep playing Allods or not.
Already missed ship strongbox sale.Saw a *Mod*guy(Teppesch i think) linking drops of dragon and pegasus mounts via World shout,so im guessing it will be in CS pretty soon.And i bet these sales wont come around again soon.

So i would like a straight forward answer on this,not the type of answer i give to my kid when he asks me to go to Disneyworld(yea i´ve been working on it for the last 2 years...).

Friday, April 4th 2014, 11:25am

Would be nice to have concrete details on this,because it is a important factor on wether i keep playing Allods or not.
Already missed ship strongbox sale.Saw a *Mod*guy(Teppesch i think) linking drops of dragon and pegasus mounts via World shout,so im guessing it will be in CS pretty soon.And i bet these sales wont come around again soon.

So i would like a straight forward answer on this,not the type of answer i give to my kid when he asks me to go to Disneyworld(yea i´ve been working on it for the last 2 years...).

Hi Astrallius,
While I appreciate the analogy, it's not quite as simple as that.
With Disneyland, you just need the funds, and the time to go.
But in this case (like with most business - business deals) it takes time to reach an agreement, as both sides will be trying to ensure they get the best deal.

I can assure you it is as frustrating for us as it is for you, as we want you all to have the best experience possible.
As soon as we have some more concrete information regarding any news about it, we will defiantly let you know.

-Wraith
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 5:52am

Yea i understand the concept of royalties,thanks for the fast reply.

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 10:43am

It's nothing to do with royalties, it's more to do with contract creation (unlike commercially available products, businesses need to create bespoke contracts for many of their largest purchases/external services).

Writing and signing contracts can be a real pain in the backside.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 2:26pm

hello, have a good time not playing allods!