You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, June 3rd 2016, 9:44pm

Most of the decorative items from the Boutique

It that still a case? I am a big RPG fashionista so availability of nice looking stuff is important to me.

most likely this hasnt changed

general costumeboxes, costumes from prophetic cards , costumes from regular costumesales etc are all not available (someone who is playing on p2p might confirm that)
not to forget the expected upcoming global costume sale where you can buy almost every costume directly in the wardrobe :love:

Friday, June 3rd 2016, 10:03pm

general costumeboxes, costumes from prophetic cards , costumes from regular costumesales etc are all not available (someone who is playing on p2p might confirm that)
not to forget the expected upcoming global costume sale where you can buy almost every costume directly in the wardrobe :love:
Thanks. I am more likely to play on F2P then. Do we have any information on what server has more players?

Friday, June 3rd 2016, 10:30pm

free server has much more players for sure (there are many threads regarding this, they had (still have?) problems with popping battlegrounds)

Saturday, June 4th 2016, 12:11am

Eddy

Intermediate

Thanks. I am more likely to play on F2P then. Do we have any information on what server has more players?
Yep still mostly trash costumes there :D
F2p has more players for sure ! :D
Tbh Alex u have no idea where did u came :D But welcome and good luck anyway :thumbsup:
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж

Wednesday, October 2nd 2019, 1:15am

Just curious.

Are those P2P settings stated in the first post still the current one? or any updates were made?

Thank you.

Wednesday, October 2nd 2019, 12:31pm

Hello,

P2P settings are still on, and there was some things added to the first version like more tools dropable in game or with events.

Thursday, October 3rd 2019, 2:17am

I see. Also, correct me if I'm wrong. "Subscription runs regardless you're online or not"? Thanks

Thursday, October 3rd 2019, 12:44pm

ironist

Trainee

You can get the mount "wraith" from gates raid.
You can get carnifexes (only visual and do not give any kind of bonuses) with the sale for p2p.
There are some prophetic card events from time to time where you can get costumes and weapon skins (weapon skins have no lifetime so they are permanent unlike f2p).
You can win Marks of Accomplishment which is the currency only working on p2p and is used to buy valuable items like bottomless bag, legendary bag, strongboxes, carnifexes, petrified core morphers, etc. from forum events.
And there are so many new things added for the p2p server that I can't think of. Flaming insignias are purchasable from KoE. You get magpie at level 30 from Coba. You don't need to feed your mount because they are never hungry, etc. etc. You don't need to spend more than half of your wage to keep up with the other players.
Rave

Thursday, October 3rd 2019, 1:05pm

I see. Also, correct me if I'm wrong. "Subscription runs regardless you're online or not"? Thanks
thats correct
You get magpie at level 30 from Coba
was like that from the beginning. its a bummer you have to wait until then however, especially if you are a ranged class... manual looting is horrible and i love the lootpet system of allods so much.

Friday, October 11th 2019, 5:28pm

You can get 1000+ costumes on p2p.

Friday, October 11th 2019, 7:22pm

ironist

Trainee

Soon, we will be able to get assault shells on p2p as well.
Rave

Wednesday, June 16th 2021, 12:55am

i did download the game on steam. how can i pay so i can pay on the Subscription server?

Rate this thread