You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, October 3rd 2019, 11:58am

which side?

So i started a week ago on league side and i'm disapointed.

my mentor is lazy and rarly there. a guy from his guild avarice (i think it was dragagonx or something like that) told me if i need help to pm him.

he was never online if i was online. so 99% of the time i got no mentor or help. not good for a guild that want me as a member.

so where should i go? still try it on league or is a contend guild on empire side?

Thursday, October 3rd 2019, 12:37pm

if you need gamerelated help ask on the forum (general section or class-subforum), usually every question gets answered here within reasonable time :)

Thursday, October 3rd 2019, 1:21pm

Friday, October 4th 2019, 2:02am

Change mentor, and pm dragagon if need help or join guild so you will can ask for help ther inside ( more chance someone help you then you play alone)

Also looking on houses you write your from america right?

If so ther can be problems cuz 90% are eu and thay sleep when you log in

Sunday, October 6th 2019, 2:11am

Dear Dragagon,

U left me for another one, fuk ju

BR,
Taco

Monday, October 7th 2019, 3:46pm

try empire side, in Forgetten guild. Check my signature for more info

Rate this thread