Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

07. 10. 2019, 15:23

Astral Forsaken Layer discovery!

Friends!

After the completion of maintenance work, which will be held this Wednesday (October 9th), new season of Arena of Heroes will begin and all players will get access to the Forsaken (5) astral layer.

Details.

07. 10. 2019, 20:29

Arushieru

Disciple

Travail: At Ancient labyrinth

• Envoyer un message privé

Hey can you do something about crystal exchange
the exchange rate keep increasing
7194 thats to much for 1 Currency
allods used to lower it every time it pass the limit
I want to get 600 cc for the level 8 runes

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

07. 10. 2019, 22:02

Travail: Studying

should be sale in the near future with 70 pc for 500something crystals or so
I am PioPico

08. 10. 2019, 01:00

Arushieru

Disciple

Travail: At Ancient labyrinth

should be sale in the near future with 70 pc for 500something crystals or so
will I need total like 600 pc for the level 8 runes event
thus I will have total of 6 lvl 8 runes but so far only have 579 pc

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

08. 10. 2019, 01:00

It's happyn cuz ppl selling items in bc insted of gold more ofthen thas days, so ther is no other function for gold expect of buy items from ah or upgraiding gear, as economy resoult price going up
It's eventualy decrest if someone uprgrainging his runes buing gold dust (when he/she have not inaf gold to do it so he/she exchange bc for gold)

As you see if one chain is replaced, ther is only one place you need use gold and it's upgrading gear/artifacts cuz runes most ppl done thats days

Ther must be more thinks you culd optain with gold so price culd decresting, as ppl wll need more gold insted of bc

But f2p server offer 99% services in bc, you can't pay with gold for stats/build reset, you can't pay with gold for spark exp reset, and you can't buy better potions then in 3x3 vendor with gold, same you can't buy stats exhanger insygnias, for all that items you need exchange your gold to bc first, so price will go up, and up as result

Thats why most items in ah are mostly selling in miliions of gold, as no one need gold, thay change gold for bc shortly after transaction, saving only reserves thay need for buy mirra or gear/artefact upgrade

So yeh until sending bc to someone will be blocked, or more items opteinable for gold will be added nothing change

Thay can make devaluation cuting prices by x2-3 but it's only fix problem for 1-2y

This post has been edited 6 times, last edit by "Noah1" (08.10.2019, 01:29)

Noter cette discussion