You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, October 8th 2019, 8:49pm

reincarnation leveling debuff

i wonder what is the point of reinc debuff,starting of lvl 75 it became impossible to kill npc withe the debuff i struggled until last sogot quest which became even harder so i had to go to novograd to turn off the buff to do the quest but then the first npc i encouter at lvl 81 made me turn the buff off again,so what is the point?do i have to run to novograd and back every time i do lvl 81 to 85 quest? ?( ?( ?(

Wednesday, October 9th 2019, 12:13am

have you current gear with proper attrubutes? while leveling there are sometimes opportunities to get a whole new set of gear from some NPCs
i once had a the problem i had for example a lot of crit chance on a sorcerer which did not profit from it (needs double atack)

reinc debuff means you do less dmg but it still should be possible so i assume you forgot something...?

look at astral academy the girl NPC "naia windina" at the anvil, does she have a gearbox for you?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Feb 5th 2022, 4:07pm)

Wednesday, October 9th 2019, 8:41am

have you current gear with proper attrubutes? while leveling there are sometimes opportunities to get a whole new set of gear from some NPCs
i once had a the problem i had for example a lot of crit chance on a sorcerer which did not profit from it (needs double atack)
reinc debuff means you do less dmg but it still should be possible so i assume you forgot something...?
look at astral academy the girl NPC "naia windina" at the anvil, does she have a gearox for you?
yeah the gear you get at lvl 75 is very bad,especially with the debuff.
i had to be cautious with every npc i fought until lvl 79 and suddenly i can't deal much dmg to any npc.
i tried adjusting stats but i had very few insignia from leveling i was about to give up when i remembered i can turn off the buff and it really helped

Wednesday, October 9th 2019, 8:59am

Hi!

What level are you now? If youre already lvl 80, have you tried going to the Anvil NPC again? You should have lvl 103 Blue (or Epic due to patch update) now. Also, you should probably have a set of lvl 6 runes, given from the Beginners Box.

Wednesday, October 9th 2019, 10:54am

Hi!

What level are you now? If youre already lvl 80, have you tried going to the Anvil NPC again? You should have lvl 103 Blue (or Epic due to patch update) now. Also, you should probably have a set of lvl 6 runes, given from the Beginners Box.
yes i have the blue gear from academy and i will get purple today and hope quests are easier,also i have lvl 7 7 7 7 6 6 runes +some stats scrolls because it's a reinc i also had the daily elixirs from marian and with all that the last quest on sogot was impossible to do with the debuff
and the lvl 75/80 quests were much more challenging than post lvl75 quests :( :( :(

Wednesday, October 9th 2019, 11:17am

So i see lots of people struggling with this debuff.I can give you some just advice with that. So first of all get daily blessing from novagrad -at least a Determination elixir- to get higher your damage.Then turn off your reinc debuff from npc and close earning xp.Do your quests then open debuff to finish quests. Good Luck ;)

Thursday, October 10th 2019, 9:07am

just buy weapons from the auction house of max level, you can wear the gear if you're level 67 and above... you will be fine I did that on my reincarnations 50k gold and you will be 2~3 shotting mobs, unless you have stat and build problems.

Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "PunisherSy" (Oct 10th 2019, 9:17am) with the following reason: Further elaboration, Illustration with an image.