You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, October 17th 2019, 9:32am

Aionwen

Professional

• "Aionwen" started this thread

Missing Statpoints

Helloo, i dont find the thread about the missing statpoints that arent shown up in charwindow.

i would really like to know why the heck statpoints arent show correctly, its a total mess to use insignias.

is this a known problem? will some1 do somesing against or will this last till next year?

also im intresstet how and who is cabable of verkacking such fundamental routins never caused problems before?
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Thursday, October 17th 2019, 9:46pm

Client [BUG] Statpoints missing

game be mistake count armor shell as mount

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Noah1" (Oct 17th 2019, 9:55pm)

Friday, October 18th 2019, 1:21am

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

Like i said in that post its intended to take away double attack and crit chance while being mounted, idk why they decided to start implementing it now, probably cuz they buff combat mounts
I am PioPico

Monday, October 28th 2019, 9:21pm

also im intresstet how and who is cabable of verkacking such fundamental routins never caused problems before?

reading this made me laugh tears. thank you!

while this seems to be some nerf for combat-mount attacks i also found this applied to me when being not mounted.
i fixed it by disabling my aspect and then logging off, logging on again (statpoints still gone) and then re-activating my aspect. then, the stats were there again.

Monday, October 28th 2019, 11:03pm

Quoted

while this seems to be some nerf for combat-mount attacks i also found this applied to me when being not mounted.
i fixed it by disabling my aspect and then logging off, logging on again (statpoints still gone) and then re-activating my aspect. then, the stats were there again.

confirm is dismounting and mounting armor shell do somethink with it

i can confirm only on p2p if your horse or other mounts do that if your on them, but never it's stay after dismounting

maybe armor shell auto-wearing ability cause that problem after you dismount a normal mount

Monday, October 28th 2019, 11:07pm

Aionwen

Professional

• "Aionwen" started this thread

me noticed yesterday this vanish of doubleattack too but i intentionaly asked coz i noticed first that i was missing causion after use insignias.

thanx for answers.

jes me had da problem unmount too.
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Monday, October 28th 2019, 11:08pm

Quoted

me noticed yesterday this vanish of doubleattack too but i intentionaly asked coz i noticed first that i was missing causion after use insignias.

thanx for answers.

jes me had da problem unmount too.

thest did fk armor shell causing it

dismount armor shell when you will miss stats, and check did your stats back

and then wear armor shell again to see, is your stats go dissaper again

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Noah1" (Oct 28th 2019, 11:14pm)

Rate this thread