You are not logged in.

New Frontier Dead CIty quests

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, February 22nd 2018, 10:49am

Dead CIty quests

Hi everyone,

Before the patch I have completed whole Dead City, now I am left with 3 quests The Flipside Revelation: At-Zak; The Flipside Revelation: Sarn; The Flipside Revelation: The Great Dragon; I have no idea where do I finish those quests. I have been looking for days and didn't find anything. I even waited for Thursday's restart and still nothing I can do :( Can anyone help?

Edit: Of course autowalk doesn't lead anywhere and quest flags are in DC where I can't finish quests.
Filipinski has attached the following image:
  • allods.png

Thursday, February 22nd 2018, 7:01pm

dragagon

Unregistered

What does it say in the quest? Do they talk about "talk to npc xxx" ?

Thursday, February 22nd 2018, 11:24pm

Unfortunately no :( All the quests look like this (attachment). No more information about where should I go or where the quest ends. I'm stuck :(
Filipinski has attached the following image:
  • allods.png

Thursday, February 22nd 2018, 11:43pm

Are you tried talk with leader of your fraction/ his bookman ?

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 1:16am

I tried, no result at all :( I went to cradle NPC too.

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 8:47am

Pochtron

Intermediate

When you say "i completed dead city", did you kill the Dead King too or just Nihaz ?

If I remember well, the last boss of each wing gives you a quest, maybe they belong there ? Have you tried clearing one wing again and see if you can return it there ?

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 12:03pm

I have killed the dead king after the patch and it took some time because DC is much harder right now - nothing dies with one hit anymore, so I'm not able to finish DC alone now. When i killed dead king after the patch i could talk to Nihaz and finish the quest without any problem.

Friday, June 21st 2019, 5:26pm

Wednesday, June 26th 2019, 12:14pm

Just yesterday, I tried finishing this with my reincarnation (from which I've unlocked Cradle map before the patch, but not finished DC Quest), and ran the whole instance.... I have the 3 "Flipside of the Revelation" Quests from the 3 Faction Bosses, and then went to Nihaz.

Unfortunately, there's no "Challenge Nihaz" option from the dialogue box. Because of that, I can't accomplish these quests.

Hope it should be fixed asap. Those raid rubies are surely needed. :(

EDIT: I tried again today, after maintenance. Final Burst Quest fixed, but the DC quests still not.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dhunsky" (Jun 26th 2019, 12:36pm)

Saturday, October 19th 2019, 8:50am

Has this bug fixed? I killed Nihaz with my friend, npc didn't appear to me and I don't know what to do now.

Tuesday, December 10th 2019, 2:12am

Just yesterday, I tried finishing this with my reincarnation (from which I've unlocked Cradle map before the patch, but not finished DC Quest), and ran the whole instance.... I have the 3 "Flipside of the Revelation" Quests from the 3 Faction Bosses, and then went to Nihaz.
Unfortunately, there's no "Challenge Nihaz" option from the dialogue box. Because of that, I can't accomplish these quests.
Hope it should be fixed asap. Those raid rubies are surely needed.
EDIT: I tried again today, after maintenance. Final Burst Quest fixed, but the DC quests still not.

Hope it should be fixed asap. Those raid rubies are surely needed. :(

HEy, the same happened to me. How did u solved it?

Tuesday, December 17th 2019, 10:06pm

HEy, the same happened to me. How did u solved it?
days ago i messed up the quests there: nihaz appeared but i couldn't fight him...

so, i dropped every quest i had, waited for the raid to reset days after, took the quests again and did the raid trying not to mess up that time.

my problem was that i fought nihaz before fighting the dead king... yeah, it sounds kinda ridiculous knowing that you have to fight both (but killing nihaz gives you the ruby).

Rate this thread