Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

24. 08. 2019, 20:25

I'm a returning player myself. I've been playing lightly for the past month or so. I fondly remember the good days of this game, which is what drew me back.

Unfortunately everything that pushed me away from the game is still there and stronger than ever. You will not get anything nice without spending 3 months of hard grinding and/or spending $50 a month on this game. It is NOT worth coming back. Do not come back. Do not support this company. They don't care. The current state of the game is just a pool of rich players throwing money at the game to overpower it.

26. 08. 2019, 20:17

Unfortunately everything that pushed me away from the game is still there and stronger than ever. You will not get anything nice without spending 3 months of hard grinding and/or spending $50 a month on this game. It is NOT worth coming back. Do not come back. Do not support this company. They don't care. The current state of the game is just a pool of rich players throwing money at the game to overpower it.
What about p2p?
5 euro/month, can get cheaper if you subscribe for longer. No cash shop, no wallets, just you and the game.

30. 08. 2019, 14:17

Frakkerz

Apprenti

Travail: Slayer of Imps

• Envoyer un message privé

Glad i read this, was half way through reinstalling ahah.

It is sad, such a good mmorpg, such bad management.

12. 10. 2019, 10:50

There are way better options with better graphics, gameplay, etc...
Obviously that's down to personal opinions, but I still think the game looks good, especially the designs/art-style. I just wished they went the Guild wars route with Buy to Play and kept the cs purely cosmetic with some qol items, then maybe the population would be way better.

14. 10. 2019, 15:53

Game is ruined. Not by content and gameplay but by unbalanced rich people and ordinary folks. Nostalgy is posion. However you enjoy the game by leveling, when it comee to end game, bye bye. Go and play on russian servers. You won't regret. Learn russian xD

14. 10. 2019, 20:45

Game is ruined. Not by content and gameplay but by unbalanced rich people and ordinary folks. Nostalgy is posion. However you enjoy the game by leveling, when it comee to end game, bye bye. Go and play on russian servers. You won't regret. Learn russian xD

game is running well, i enjoy every day... you must be doing something wrong

14. 10. 2019, 20:53

Travail: Studying

he wasnt talking about game running well, just game is ruined for new f2p players now able to keep up with "us" csers and to get a nice experience go play ru p2p which has more active players than our 50/100 player p2p server, also cs is like 50% cheaper there making it easier for f2p to play aswell ;D
I am PioPico

15. 10. 2019, 09:30

of course it is a challenge to catch up with 6 years of gametime and everything but on the other side they 1st gave out free level 5 runes, then level 6 runes, then cheap catchup-pack "rarities" which everyone could farm for and at top they giftet level runes, instant level 75 and almost all purple and below items to EVERY new player
some casualplayers farmed less than these gifts were worth

so catching up can totally be done even as a free player
questing can be done so fast nowadays
everything is easier, no need to care for mana, bloodlust is permanent selfheal and so on
marks of fate let you skip all unloved quests....

when i was new to this game, i was told "its not worth starting now" and "you will never catch up" and so on... litle did they know. and same as i started back then and kept it up, everyone can today aswell, its just easier for the one who starts today than it was for me back then....

when i last looked at the russian game, the exchangerate of BC was a lot higher than here but i did no in-depth comparison so i cant say if its cheaper for a free player... i guess for most the languagebarrier is the main problem here

20. 10. 2019, 20:44

Citation

of course it is a challenge to catch up with 6 years of gametime and everything but on the other side they 1st gave out free level 5 runes, then level 6 runes, then cheap catchup-pack "rarities" which everyone could farm for and at top they giftet level runes, instant level 75 and almost all purple and below items to EVERY new player

Yeh, but problem is ppl want pay for costumes, toys, ship desings, privat allds desings, or content thas days

No one from new players give a shit about +5% dmg items, p5 or runes in first place, that's not give you anythink more then pover

Pover you buy/invest your time in it when you like game

And new player after see how much he need like this game to catch up, think "fk this i'm out" or coming to p2p to play game for 2-3 months or stay for longer

If you fk not belive me try to come to new game, and i'm interested did you will want buy any pover item from first day

And allods not doing expanshions with new 4-5 maps, raid, mount to get or costume as, alternative path expect of leveling maps for 30-50 euro

And if thay do new costume/ship dessings it's prob compas once per 3-4 months

So choise for players who are not interested in pover upgrade is rare...

And content thay add is 1 boss for obs and this time not even leveling maps for long time

Thats a problem, not cs

if cs is problem to you, you just coming play on p2p server

Citation

What is missing in the game is a reconnection with the early versions of the game, where the imbalance was not extremely large, and the game was not focused on PVP, one of the biggest points in the game being ships and ship wars. more.

ppl like old times, cuz ther was more thinks to do then it is now

Now you coming to fight only 4 boss, no mobs, and with current dmg you doing 1 boss 5-15min if evryone in your group is good and not doing that much mistakes

in old times you got GT,DC,Umoir raid, when ther was not easy,normal or hard mode, and ther was like fk 12 bosses with mobs, + your progreset it with time. cuz if your guild stuck on 1 boss, thay culd not progress any longer, but with time, and new gear raids becomed eazier and eazier, so in the end of 1y of try you finly culd kill Catarina and as reward you geted +1 ruby you worked that hard, it was what gived you fun and reward for try, and try, and try until evryone do evrythnk perfectly
And some boss drop costumes, mount skins, mounts

Expect of that in 6.0 you got big maps on witch you farmed glyps and you got fun solo or with smal grouos pof random ppl if your tried hit harder mobs, so you culd always meet someon new, and game forced you to become stronger or get in groups like is in ai-rihat now
Same in Feriss patch, when evry new color of gear you was geting acces to new map, and evryone was slack at ice wall, before it got open cuz of 99% of secotr complit

Same i missed that times, cuz right now thers nothink to do expect of obs, arena of heros 1 time per 7d, and heroics

And if you play on f2p you have only cs items to buy as offer, so nothink new you want put your effor for

Citation

Yes the game is "dead" - but not because of strong Cash Shop.. game is dead because there is no events, no active GM presence, no content.

This post has been edited 9 times, last edit by "Noah1" (20.10.2019, 21:42)

20. 10. 2019, 21:35

my eyes
I am PioPico

20. 10. 2019, 21:43

Citation

my eyes

ther are only 2 thinks that can hurt you

truth

and my english

:thumbup:

28. 10. 2019, 21:18

And allods not doing expanshions with new 4-5 maps, raid, mount to get or costume as, alternative path expect of leveling maps for 30-50 euro

And if thay do new costume/ship dessings it's prob compas once per 3-4 months

So choise for players who are not interested in pover upgrade is rare...

And content thay add is 1 boss for obs and this time not even leveling maps for long time

Thats a problem, not cs

if cs is problem to you, you just coming play on p2p server
i totally agree that some more new maps would be nice
holy land with coba plateau / asee teph and eljune was HUGE. it offerd so much to do along with ASWESOME pvp-options

i was disappointed when sogot was introduced and it was such a small area only :(
do not get me wrong, quests were REALLY interesting and i liked the storty but i missed a map with an option to PVP and what miss most is an option to farm mobs OUTSIDE kingdom of elements.
i dont even care for raids or raidbosses, only doing the "easy" raid from ctrl-m menu while watching some tv for upgrading my artefacts a bit
Expect of that in 6.0 you got big maps on witch you farmed glyps and you got fun solo or with smal grouos pof random ppl if your tried hit harder mobs, so you culd always meet someon new, and game forced you to become stronger or get in groups like is in ai-rihat now
thats why i am happy with al-rihat ruins now, only things i wish for is drop of banner of war and drops from mobs. the hiddens chests are awesome and make it really interesting, satisfying the hunting and collecting-urge within players. the pvp-event with the big chests are also awesome, its an improvement to the old "melting isle" or whatever it was called.

28. 10. 2019, 22:19

Arushieru

Disciple

Travail: At Ancient labyrinth

game is running well, i enjoy every day... you must be doing something wrong
game running well? you just one of those cash shoppers who pays money
to get strong thats all I mean his right the game lost is balance allods team
have become lust for money how many time you go astral and get agear with off and def with over 90% but it cursed?
Do you need to pay 190 cc for purification scroll? when you realaize you going to discard that gear in the next patch?
why the gold drop rate is too low in this game while the currency exchange keep increasing like hell everyday
7k for just 1 isnt that way expensive?
this game has taking over by cash people in bg or koe or dominion it became a game with people
with cash dominating everything
and sadly allods team or should I say my.com never listen to the players suggestings
they always ignore us we dont do anything wrong is just the game has no justice on us
this game is p2w not f2p the only f2p is only making character thats all

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

29. 10. 2019, 00:03

i discard cursed items...
< 100% can be upgraded at anvil with some dust (go BG, get amalgam, trade to dust at negotiant)
103% upgraders and 106% upgraders available at battleground-reward NPC

the dominating players are those who go under the effort of finding a party to collect the 109% and 112% and 115% upgraders for gear and those who do under the effort of aquiring draconic gear...
my humble wish is there will be an option to go for all that solo someday but personally i have arranged with being undergeared and still do well enough

of course if you dont gear up AND dont farm items (basically do nothing to get better) you will lose to EVERY other player

the game is free to play, or have you ever been told "you have to pay before you can play"?
if your weird "pay to win" logic would apply, this would mean there would be an option to

directly buy 115% gear and this would be only available for direct cash and not via gold / BC exchange
oh and you could not achieve 115% gear ingame even if you have 5 other players because ingame would be limited to like 100% gear or something. THAT would be pay to win.... a paywall... farmers would be forever excluded, no matter what they do

01. 11. 2019, 16:03

like the game but

Seven plus hours in and I'm barely past level 15. Bagspace was a cash shop exclusive and while you're given a bigger bag, you can't equip it until 15, so that was fun. The game is a ghost town- I've seen 3 other players while in the capital building, and nowhere else.
onplanners

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "u_46900362" (05.11.2019, 11:03)

01. 11. 2019, 22:39

Seven plus hours in and I'm barely past level 15. Bagspace was a cash shop exclusive and while you're given a bigger bag, you can't equip it until 15, so that was fun. The game is a ghost town- I've seen 3 other players while in the capital building, and nowhere else.
Sounds like f2p D:
p2p is more fun :)

02. 11. 2019, 00:52

what u mean, he will see less ppl on p2p than f2p
I am PioPico

02. 11. 2019, 05:58

Citation

what u mean, he will see less ppl on p2p than f2p

what you mean, he will play with less ppl in f2p then in p2p

(until he cash or farm for nesesary items)

but different story is his posted in morning, so i can asume his from different time zone then eu

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Noah1" (02.11.2019, 09:04)

03. 11. 2019, 05:37

he posted at 5pm, prob p2p, and paying or not doesnt matter for how many people u see in capital .. that was just a bad try of a comeback?
I am PioPico

Discussions similaires

Noter cette discussion