Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

My.com Market

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

22. 10. 2019, 02:12

Market

I have an issue whenever I attempt to purchase some crystals from the marketplace in order to subscribe. Every time I attempt to make a purchase I get this error: System error. Please try again later. I also did not find a way to open a ticket and the only link I found said the page does not exist. If anyone can assist me I would really appreciate it

22. 10. 2019, 02:25

do you have sub still active (old one), or are you sure you have inaf bc to buy sub ?

22. 10. 2019, 02:49

I don't have a sub at all I am trying to buy the crystal bundle from the shop and I always get the error mentioned above

22. 10. 2019, 14:05

menzanima

• Envoyer un message privé

Hey,

if you are using a VPN, you should try to deactivate it for the purchasing progress. If the error still appears, you should consider writing a Ticket to the Customer Support, they can provide you more help with this issue.

Best regards,
Poloo

Allods Online Moderator Team
In-game: Poloo • Faction: League • Server: Evolution
Best regards,
Poloo
Allods Online Moderator Team

22. 10. 2019, 15:25

I bought sub today and it worked

Check yet did you log in that allods page you try to buy sub (not here in forum)

Also off adblock, maybe adblock somehow blocking proces too

23. 10. 2019, 05:32

thank you guys for the assistance a lot and your time. It did not work but I've contacted the support team and hopefully they will be able to help, cheers!

Noter cette discussion