Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Allods Online Forum sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Friday, October 4th 2019, 12:17am

Alıntı

Ah shit, here we go again

well in short my small suggestions culd be good :

Solution is to make gear/cs no matter only for bg as it's most spamed activity, and more for fun insted of competetive
And for 3vs3, 6vs6 losing team geting 25-30 coins
Domi stay as it is

Rest argumnts "why" i gived in before posts

Rest culd be harder to do to make game more atractive (on lv when you fighted on ase-teph with low lv and eq vs other ppl with low lv and low eq)

Merge is small solution but it's better then nothink, game still have some mchanics erors, or systems thas 70% of ppl not like this times

Bu mesaj 1 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "Noah1" (Oct 4th 2019, 12:26am)

Friday, October 4th 2019, 5:01am

A-O-P is a happe f2p player
Noah1 is a happy p2p player
Whats important is that non of u matters. If you are happy with the current state of the game, there is something very wrong with you

People leave and its not becouse of time rust. Its not becouse that they are too spoiled to farm hard.
Its that that its too much already.

Iam unhappy with PvP. I dont enjoy figting. I dont enjoy skill trees. I dont enjoy aspects.
Iam unhappy with PvE
Iam unhappy with CS, even tho I always standed on the side of CS not being a problem. ITs too much.
Iam unhappy with aidon race cuz it does not belong as well as sci-fi mounts and assault shell look.
Iam unhappy that AO main cities turned into waiting rooms for skirmishes. I want skirmishes all wiped out and replaced with world action missions that use mission maps for players seeking for PvP or PvE.
Iam unhappy with a huge gear gaps that individual pieces make.
Iam unhappy with one shotting, and @A-O-P u r messed up that you enjoy it, cuz its no fun. The best PvP is alway on the beginning of the season where everybody has equal gear.

Bu mesaj 1 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "RedCatCZ" (Oct 4th 2019, 11:24am)

Friday, October 4th 2019, 11:39am

Alıntı

A-O-P is a happe f2p player
Noah1 is a happy p2p player
Whats important is that non of u matters. If you are happy with the current state of the game, there is something very wrong with you

People leave and its not becouse of time rust. Its not becouse that they are too spoiled to farm hard.
Its that that its too much already.

Iam unhappy with PvP. I dont enjoy figting. I dont enjoy skill trees. I dont enjoy aspects.
Iam unhappy with PvE
Iam unhappy with CS, even tho I always standed on the side of CS not being a problem. ITs too much.
Iam unhappy with aidon race cuz it does not belong as well as sci-fi mounts and assault shell look.
Iam unhappy that AO main cities turned into waiting rooms for skirmishes. I want skirmishes all wiped out and replaced with world action missions that use mission maps for players seeking for PvP or PvE.
Iam unhappy with a gear hug gaps.

Nah i said most problems f2p players blaming are no exist in p2p but also i pointed that for some ppl it's not problems but part of game thay got fun, problem is thay are 5-30% of ppl who geting fun from it thats why insted of 2-3k ppl you got like 400-600 , but thats not mean evrythink is fine, for me mostly this 3 thinks culd fix game
for bg you just need off cs and gear, and change a little this hiden buff you can find in your skills book
for 3x3/6x6 just give rewards for losing
Thers alot to improve, but mainly this 3 culd be main game changer as it's content doing be most ppl
And if posible more visual cs events so ppl who not like povereveling can get fun too
Most fun to pay $ culd be new maze desings or rework of privat allod so you culd customizate it like ship, add some vendors/mining pods
I want more stuff like incoming guild privat allods, insted of pointles new temporary +20 stats item
Merge is fun but like even after merge i will miss that thinks, and nothink change expect of more ppl to play :|

Bu mesaj 3 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "Noah1" (Oct 4th 2019, 12:04pm)

Friday, October 4th 2019, 10:09pm

I'd come back and play this game if they merged with the RU servers and still had the english client. The pay to play server was great but the population is way too low.

Friday, October 4th 2019, 10:42pm

Game is dead, move on they will never fix it and they will never launch classic Allods progression server for NA like they are doing for RU so enjoy the small population of maybe 150 or less on dominion day and move on. When the big 13 runed CS players disappear you know it's done for good.

Saturday, October 5th 2019, 11:43am

CM LisadLast Thursday at 4:51 PM
Dear players, I come to you with rather sad news for some and maybe good for others, but I will no longer be working for Allods Online. It's been a wonderful two years and I'm very happy that I had this opportunity. We had our ups and downs, but I really do think that this is a wonderful community, really inspiring and fun, so keep up making this game greater, you're all breathtaking! :slight_smile:

For any questions from now on you can contact Drakdish.

This was posted on Official discord

Lisad going on vacation like everyone else????

Monday, October 28th 2019, 10:14pm

i will quote this whole thing for the sake of readability and add my answers in BLUE

If this is hard to understand I am gonna spell it out 1 by 1 for you, new temporary perfection which adds you something like 7% more dmg and new permanent carnifex gehena which is so ugly some dont even want it for the buff.
the thing with the flame-animation? thats permanent, not temporary

Temporary items are probably disliked by almost everyone yes they are except those who have infinite money to wipe their as -ehm Butts with. even among them

So you farmed 9 runes in like 5 years, thats impressive but imagine that I farmed 10 runes in less time than your. awesome! one more proof it can be done if you play dedicated! thanks for sharing your story!

But lets get to important part what you always forget mention in your story about farming and improving that after you farmed 9 runes then you spent 10k € and made full 13 runes? sending someone money and getting what you paid for is not especially interesting, everyone can do that. for the readers here it is of interest how to get things WITHOUT paying for them
Yea i know, besides that your hard farmed 9 are only 1/16th of full 13 runes so you could spend even 50+ years at your pace to get there. :P tell that to the players who already have level 12 runs farmed. once you have a "cashflow" from your tradings and auctions, growt becomes exponential, not linear.

If it was me and I had 10k € laying around and I was not mentally handicapped Id first buy a 9 runes instead of playing with 21111 saving rest of mony and slowly farm or pay for new things to come, that almost sounds like better idea doesnt it? :thumbsup: sending the money for level 9 runes when beeing a new player at a game and not sure about whether i like this game or not seems weird to me even more

Alıntı

so the thing which makes a huge gap between strenght possible is ACTUALLY not the $ but the wide variety of improvements possible. a game like allods is a stateful game. you improve your state and keep it. opposite is a stateless game, for example counterstrike, soccer or moba-games. every new round is the same, only difference is skill. a very talented player will be equal to a player who is there for 7 years within weeks.
Every time you speak on this forum you always vehemently advocating cashop and saying its not important at all and that other ppl dont need mind it so much because having it makes no difference and also encouraging all to join f2p and discouraging from "dead" empty p2p for some unknown reason. i said gear is more important. thats a difference. but watch this video considering the cashshop and its powers... if you know what you do even as an undergeared player you will thrive here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJWfjdR9TSA

Maybe others get duped by this your act but for sure I dont, lets look on your possible motivation for your constant lying. constant lying...? please tell us more... while i am a friend of telling the truth, i think your username would be even more fitting without the "truth" in it

Alıntı

i LOVE how investing my time gives me advantages and i LOVE how a strong player can simply kill a rookie. i loved it already when i was the 221 111 runed rookie. if allods were a stateless game i would probably have already quitted it (like i did with several shooter games). its frustrating if you reach maximum of what is possible in a game and there is nothing left to go. well, you might enjoy it and play like a few minutes per day but thats it. you know everything, you can do everything, game over. in a stateful game like allods, even with having almost everything there are still things to go.for. i am actually happy there are new items from shop from time to time.
Often happens when someone begins as poor rookie getting 1 shot by those better skilled (and p2w) players you start dreaming of day when you will be the one 1 shoting some rookies instead. yes, some dream of things and others live the dream. i prefer the 2nd

Altho you say cashop isnt important to you i NEVER EVER said that. it is not THIS important to overall performance, especially in the highend segment where everyone has everything already anyway. its up to gar there in the end... its worth 10k € which seems like quite important to me but not all have same standards ofc exactly. dont know where you got your numbers or what you calculated but they are insanely off... the amount many people spend for booze and smokes within a few years is a lot larger.Reason why you think that it doesnt give so much advantage because I saw you in game be it pvp or pve with your gear and runes your performance laughably sucks. being undergared it is natural to have reduced performance. if you drive a ferrari with handbreaks on it will still drive slowEven you having 60% 40% 20% more damage than some other they still outdps you even when they have lower gear almost noone has lower gear than me, come on and that makes you think your cashop is weak it is not exactly weak but gear is a lot "stronger" and matters a LOT more when in fact its because you have no skill. my skill is good enough, no worries... my will to gear up is what needs to be strenghtened

As I previously said this thread is full of 13 runes like you who becoming bored i never was bored in allods and afraid that they end up stuck on empty server i dont mind playing solo spinning thumbs until something is done.Oh wait theres easy way to check who spends on this forum most trying help new players (for no selfish reasons) advising players (for no selfish reasons) participating in all talk for (well im sure with no utterly motives) just making this active and helpful place.

All I need do is just click on "Members" there is list of players on forum and when I click to order by highest number of posts there is ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER with a far lead of 4975 posts even before CM. wee i am famous
Thiz weird iznt it huh how come someone who say I like 1 shoting 1 runed rookies in leveling zones and who say I like to annoy others because it makes me happy to make others unhappy, how come he spends so much time on forum helping the exact ones poor rookies with advices ? ?( everyone is free to improve and shall have a chance Hmmmmm its hard to figure out but I think that cause if ppl quit game or if they go from f2p to p2p like noah well he wouldnt have anyone to harrass with his all unimportant cashop he paid so much for i did not pay for my items at all... and as you know runes were farmed to level 9 , thats probably how it is.

More you spend here pretending to be helpful i pretend nothing, i write my advice and if someone profits its good and repeating like broken gramophone about blah bla blah I started as 2111 farmed and improved (didnt) cashop no important dont join p2p...

You just embarass yourself more i and more in eyes of at least some who arent part of herd of sheep with blinkers over eyes.
embarassing is to be butthurt and frustrated over your own performance but blaming others

No matter what you say in end they either merge or have to do some crazy miracle to reverse this soon.
i guess at some point there will be a merge with russian players, yes

While merge is good idea for simply having players to play with instead of afking in yasker it is question how many players in ru even are active cause while cross server queues allow players join together, each single of server might not have 10x larger population as some of you expect.
dont know exact numbers but it will be more than good enough

Monday, October 28th 2019, 10:22pm

Iam unhappy with one shotting, and @A-O-P u r messed up that you enjoy it, cuz its no fun. The best PvP is alway on the beginning of the season where everybody has equal gear.

oh i am messed up in many ways but enjoying this seems to be common, just openly talking about it seems rare
for me the best pvp is also at the beginning of the season where everybody has equal gear but i have superior items :P (because i dont like to gearup, always feels like wasted effort as gear gets reset so often)

Benzer konular

Kullanılmış Etiketler

Act now, EU server, Low population

Bu konuyu değerlendir