You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, November 1st 2019, 3:27am

So frustrated...

My engineer's damage SUCKS... and idk what's wrong with it. Take a look:

BUILD

STATS

I was trying to follow this build , but i'm missing a lot of rubies.

I'm in full Al Rihat gear, almost 28k...

So idk what's going on, but hopefully i will sort this thing out with you guys. Thanks.

Friday, November 1st 2019, 4:14am

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

idk, just go support xD
I am PioPico

Friday, November 1st 2019, 4:21am

hi try use this [PMB 10.1] Noah's Multi-Engineer pro Guide

i'm 2 place pmb

here is my dmg on p2p on dps spec

but i'm not geared yet so your result can be highter

Friday, November 1st 2019, 4:25am

Also first think remove bactery radiation rubies on engi dps, as thay taking 3 rubys to give you 0,25-1% dmg onver all fight

Secound remove talents from lighting turret, you will use only acid turret as it do 20-30% more base dmg and it's aoe, also it's schare cd with lighting turret

Last, take acid, toxic shot as you will rotate psych->acid->psych rotation, same take projectiles rubies to have more dmg from volays

oh and priority Particle Aceleration, that rubies boost your dmg alot from reactor blowdown

Idk who gived you this build but it's completely disaster with alot of mistakes

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Noah1" (Nov 1st 2019, 7:49am)

Friday, November 1st 2019, 9:32am

What Noah says is truth.

Your build is not good and also missing most important parts.
-for pve use as much Deter as possible or more Prof if mobs get killed fast, 260 Double attack, 260 Swiftness + Victory cross artifact.
- use acid turret not light turret, use both toxic shot and grape shot and rotate them, can use mana burst for little more aoe, spider suppresor with rubies for more aoe debuff and cc pull, medical turret heal in assault spec is too weak to take, power field in assault is not very effective.
- in first grid take all 3 hp rubies must have, take both battery rubies to get +heat or cool, (3 green rubies radiation background work normal as small dot so if they bug out u have to recast aspect).
- in second 2 rubies increasing reactor blowdown dmg for temperature, 3 rubies Projectiles important to apply stacks from grenades, 3 spider suppresor rubies, 3 mana burst rubies for aoe dots.

- in third take heat signature target ruby, all 3 rubies for reduce cd of dmg buff, remove 3 rubies increasing firing speed of light turret.
Pls if you someone saw AOP pimp my builds dont use them they are horrible joke :D as proven by fact he dies as first and only one in every obs maze or anything he walks in with his full cashop so he just misleading confusing newer players into not being able play well to be easy picking for him in bg.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "TruthButtHurts" (Nov 1st 2019, 11:37am) with the following reason: small corrections

Friday, November 1st 2019, 11:01am

well i'm not sure about burst of mana, it's do too small dmg (10-20% of single target spell, when other class have 50-70% of single target spell), i prefer using reactor blowdown to kill one by one (even when i fight more then 6-8 mobs) as engi have not much aoe, but have big single target, also it's save you 3 rubies, other think is reactor blowdown cd is less then 1s, acid turrets are fine for aoe to keep you alive, same you have yet big aoe dmg spell named destructive shots, and x2 spider to kite/pull mobs in 1 place to kill all with destructive shots, if you agro too many mobs you tp to wormhole whos making you invasible for 4s and unagro all mobs

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Noah1" (Nov 1st 2019, 11:11am)

Friday, November 1st 2019, 11:33am

Burst of mana does indeed too small damage but if someone wants play assault engi and wants deal aoe dmg probably should take them with cd of Destructive shots cant use constantly.
Taking wormhole is good idea for utility and escape going invis deagro mobs yes.
Also engi group tp was removed which means no more locuses for us I guess :(

Friday, November 1st 2019, 12:32pm

but problem is reactor blowdown share resorces with burst of mana, so if you use burst of mana you do less dmg then 1 reactor blowdown hited on one target, so you losing dmg until you hit more then 8mobs

but last time i tested burst of mana was around 9.1 patch, so if you use burst of mana show it effectiveness comparing to reactor blowdown, maybe i'm in mistake

it's my aoe on 6-8 harpys in ai-rihat (witchout destructive shoots)

z

prob you culd do highter numbers using natural dmg, insted like me psych dmg, but my build and stats are focused to kill boss or medium mob eazier

This post has been edited 6 times, last edit by "Noah1" (Nov 1st 2019, 12:57pm)

Friday, November 1st 2019, 3:09pm

hi try use this [PMB 10.1] Noah's Multi-Engineer pro Guide

i'm 2 place pmb

here is my dmg on p2p on dps spec

but i'm not geared yet so your result can be highter
Mr Noah, thanks for your reply and based on it, i'm about to try this build up

IF THAT'S OK, i don't want to mess it up even more now.

But yeah: i was playing with Slyeon's PvE Support build and i was having a little fun, acid turrets made a nice amount of damage. But, SOMEHOW, the game reseted my rubies. NOT MY TALENTS mind you, just the rubies... i was so mad having to go back and put every ruby where it should go... but also some guy told me "dude, that's not a good build for Al Rihat", which was kinda truth: support is good at supporting. It sounds redundant but the more i played, the more i realized it. So i jumped to that build... and i knew there were things wrong:

Why 2 turrets when acid is pretty nice?, does aoe and i was able to use 2 at the same time.

The damage was REALLY bad... even with a lot of deter: i put prof when i took those ss, but at that time i say "f@#k it, let's try prof, since i saw it on other's people gear". Before that, my deter was on 400...

I never got to see how good "reactor blowdown" is... and i always was like "this should be one of the best attack the engi has, why is the damage so low?"

But anyways, just let me know-- tell me "yeah, try that build up"

Just to let you know: i don't care about pvp or even cc abilities, this system about "do damage, get heal" made cc's pretty useless imho

I'm gonna wait for a confirmation now.

Friday, November 1st 2019, 4:11pm

Quoted

you have my guaranty as person who complited lv 25 heroic, you also have how many dps i did on screanshots with 28500gs

ps. but not use my sup build, cuz 10.2 made sups to use stats buff insted of pover buff, so i need edit it

Friday, November 1st 2019, 4:14pm

Quoted

you have my guaranty as person who complited lv 25 heroic, you also have how many dps i did on screanshots with 28500gs

ps. but not use my sup build, cuz 10.2 made sups to use stats buff insted of pover buff, so i need edit it
Thanks for taking the time to respond to my post and omw to try this one... i'll come back and tell you the result.

Good luck, take, care.

Friday, November 1st 2019, 4:22pm

Quoted

Just to let you know: i don't care about pvp or even cc abilities, this system about "do damage, get heal" made cc's pretty useless imho

yep but after you have rubys in spider, it's increst your dmg by 20% for 6s, you can stack it with critical mass +25%, , and Master plan +70 stats for evry stats, then use granades to stack determination to 100% then use 6s pover buff (+20%) from Magic injection race ability, then concetration pot and burst with destruction shots for nasty dmg

so spider is importent to have as cc, cuz it's pull making your acid turrets hit more targets and +20% on dps spec for 6s

Ps. If you not know what rubies to focus first, go look on my leveling tips

If you will have still problems write here, so i will log and help you in game to see what you do wrong

if you have not inaf talents spider r2 is fine too

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Noah1" (Nov 1st 2019, 4:36pm)

Saturday, November 2nd 2019, 12:38am

Sorry to write anything its just trasparent like air anyway so i should not bother.
Quoted Noah:
"but problem is reactor blowdown share resorces with burst of mana, so if
you use burst of mana you do less dmg then 1 reactor blowdown hited on
one target, so you losing dmg until you hit more then 8mobs

but last time i tested burst of mana was around 9.1 patch, so if you use burst of mana show it effecti..."
I DONT CARE about dmg of reactor blowdown, I said if someone wants deal aoe dmg can use burst of mana ffs.
Hardly I will shoot 1 by 1 little mob in blood trials to get 35 stacks but Mr Noah has everything tested so listen to him.

Saturday, November 2nd 2019, 5:23am

Quoted

Hardly I will shoot 1 by 1 little mob in blood trials to get 35 stacks but Mr Noah has everything tested so listen to him.

I just said my opinion, sorry if you taked this by wrong way, i asked for effectiveness, cuz like i said last time i tested it in 9.1, and not saw anythink in patch notes

I will test it again as in p2p you pay for change build only 46k gold, and will put ss here to compare dmg diference

But yes in trial of blood "wher you compite with others" you can take burst of mana to kill thinks faster

but same you can use this way with acid turrets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOWSIiQKkFE&t=34s

i not telling burst of mana is wrong skill, as you can same use it for lv 4-5 Unity Artefact to stack debuffs, but same it cost 6 talents and 3 rubies and class resouses (you culd use on reactor) in order to use it

I personaly writing some feebacks to supports how you can change enginner for better, some of ideas was realized, some not yet

one of them was to delete class resourses from burst of mana, so you culd use it togheter with reactor blowdown, and it culd buff this class to do similar to others

same i asked for ruby who allow you put 3 acid/lighting turrets in begining of fight witchout cd, cuz mostly before you put 2-3 turrets most mobs are dead in s5/heroix cuz other class have instant aoe with 50-70% dmg compare to pover of single spell, not mentioning bard who is support class as well

but for that changes we can only wait :pinch:

This post has been edited 8 times, last edit by "Noah1" (Nov 2nd 2019, 6:02am)

Saturday, November 2nd 2019, 10:53am

Hello !
I love engi dps ! we don’t see much

If I were you

I think you should have more rubies

Also,
I never tried spider, maybe I should
I think, if you have enought rubies, light turret is a little (1-2%) better than acid when 250+celerity and long fight monocible
You should do a lot of reactor purge, that's one of the best damage skill

Saturday, November 2nd 2019, 11:21am

Quoted

Hello !
I love engi dps ! we don’t see much

If I were you

yep it's what my build have

Quoted

I never tried spider, maybe I should

yep from some patch ago it's give +20% dmg for 6s after use, so with reload you have +20% dmg for 12s, i think +20% dmg even for your turrets is worth to spend 3 rubies and 1-3 talents

Quoted

I think, if you have enought rubies, light turret is a little (1-2%) better than acid when 250+celerity and long fight monocible

even if, is it worth to take that 5talents and +3 rubies for that? optimilization is also kay to succeed :thumbup:

that 5 talents you can use for Colosuss r3, so he do "a bit" of dmg, cuz thay changed in patch, that ults scale to weapon you wearing right now, so from my ss you can notice 1 colosus did as much dmg as destructive shoots togheter with it

About qualificed mechanic r3 you pointed, i think r2 is inaf, why you ask? r2 give +4, also basic you have 2, so it's 6 devices in same time you can place

thay nerfet ults, so you can only summon collosus or Sanctuary(Portable canon) (cuz of 30s cd in ults)

so 1(ult)+3(acid turrets)+medical+wormhole = 6, but in practir it's 3 acid turrets + medical(sometimes)

But it's nice see your comment :P And sorry i pointing evrythink, but i play this class with pasion :P

remember it's just my opinion

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Noah1" (Nov 2nd 2019, 11:36am)

Saturday, November 2nd 2019, 11:37am

thanks, I’m convinced :) , I’ll try spider
I never took it because I thought it would only work on controllable targets

...indeed what have they done ? according to description, colossus R1 is the same as R2 and R3 ?(

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "gnugo" (Nov 2nd 2019, 11:42am)

Saturday, November 2nd 2019, 11:41am

yep it's disorienting for 3s evrythink spider tought, rubies make chance for pull, and 6s 20% dmg (even on Boss or medium mob)

from last 1-2 patch that rubies can be used in aspect of assault

if you not care about pulling stil 1 ruby for that 20% dmg is op

Quoted

...indeed what have they done ? according to description, colossus R1 is the same as R2 and R3

nope, for each rank it's have highter base dmg, thats why you taking r3, to do more dmg

Sanctuary r1, cuz more ranks increst only live time

Same don't forget to delete bactery radiation rubies, as that dot is crap, 0,2-1% of your dps, you save 2 rubies thx that for more importent thinks

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Noah1" (Nov 2nd 2019, 11:50am)

Sunday, November 3rd 2019, 9:21am

ok :) then that's just one more translation issue

For radiation rubies i keep them because i have no other to take (exept defense), so i take those 1%
(~3% for me, i'm used to alternate bombs in order to maximise radiations (phys bomb->purge->2acid shots->purge->acid bomb->purge->2phys shots->purge->...)

Sunday, November 3rd 2019, 12:35pm

Quoted

ok :) then that's just one more translation issue

hmh, gona test it, patch ago it's incrested base dmg, but maybe after thay changed how scaling work for utls somethink changed i missed, cuz if you use site talent editior you can notice how base dmg changing on colosuss

good you noticed it :P

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Noah1" (Nov 3rd 2019, 1:06pm)