You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, November 11th 2019, 12:32pm

Game dead?

I want to give this game a shot but from a lot of sources (Reddit, Steam, etc etc) people are saying the game is dead and not worth the time. Hows the games population looking? Is it dead? Would I be wasting my time by trying this game and giving it a shot?

Monday, November 11th 2019, 5:13pm

Arushieru

Intermediate

For my information yes the game is absolutely dead
the game was taken over by cash people
and there is nothing new no new areas or new maps
events in the game is sucks or actually if there is event already
the only event is the strong boxes
the prices got increasing dramatically
and the game has become more unbalance at all
weather you do battleground or 3v3 6v6 or even Dominion
you will be squashed like insect
and I know someone will say bla bla am complaining
cause they know my opinion is like poison Ivy on them

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

Monday, November 11th 2019, 10:43pm

yep it's dead if you count 600-700 popularity as dead

but to do content you need only 12-24ppl, so you can find ppl to play

in f2p you have huge p2w

by p2w i mean thers alot, rly alot of pover items increting your health, stats, +x%dmg, +stats if you kill someone, anty-cc, cc time reduction, -50% dmg reduction after you kill someone, + def stats, armor shell increting your hp, stamina+, vigor+, runes incresting your dmg/def, and also tons of temporary items

ther also is only few options for visual items, you can only custome your ship, in maze you can only custome mobs and thats it, priv allod have only 3 upgrades (postmen, demon trainer, and doomy)

you can get them by only farm but it will cost you alot of time and effor

if you have inaf big determination or walled, be welcome

eventualy thers p2p server, wher you can start play from d1 and be competetive and do hard content witchout any investment in your character, but popularity in p2p is 60-100 ppl (but same like in f2p for content you need 12-24ppl, and bg pop evry time ppl tag it)

Same game have problem with big inflation, most items you buy for milions gold (somethink like venezuela)
Same having 1-2m gold you can buy few thinks
Despending what you do, you can earn 150k-1m gold per day or even more
Most items cost around 8m-35m gold

same if your inaf cs+geared you can take down city guard solo, and kill importent npc of enemy fraction, so thay will can't change to incarnation, send/get post, use auction house or othe functions until ppl kill that person, and wait for respawn of some npc(but thay spawn fast)

but same ther is cash shop item named "goblin master" who give you acces to bank/auction/teleports, so you can ignore that player, also if you bought function to change to incarnation or function to change incarnation skills, you can switch too when enemy player killed reincarnation master, or agro him

This post has been edited 7 times, last edit by "Noah1" (Nov 11th 2019, 11:06pm)

Tuesday, November 12th 2019, 5:54am

yep it's dead if you count 600-700 popularity as dead

but to do content you need only 12-24ppl, so you can find ppl to play

in f2p you have huge p2w

by p2w i mean thers alot, rly alot of pover items increting your health, stats, +x%dmg, +stats if you kill someone, anty-cc, cc time reduction, -50% dmg reduction after you kill someone, + def stats, armor shell increting your hp, stamina+, vigor+, runes incresting your dmg/def, and also tons of temporary items

ther also is only few options for visual items, you can only custome your ship, in maze you can only custome mobs and thats it, priv allod have only 3 upgrades (postmen, demon trainer, and doomy)

you can get them by only farm but it will cost you alot of time and effor

if you have inaf big determination or walled, be welcome

eventualy thers p2p server, wher you can start play from d1 and be competetive and do hard content witchout any investment in your character, but popularity in p2p is 60-100 ppl (but same like in f2p for content you need 12-24ppl, and bg pop evry time ppl tag it)

Same game have problem with big inflation, most items you buy for milions gold (somethink like venezuela)
Same having 1-2m gold you can buy few thinks
Despending what you do, you can earn 150k-1m gold per day or even more
Most items cost around 8m-35m gold

same if your inaf cs+geared you can take down city guard solo, and kill importent npc of enemy fraction, so thay will can't change to incarnation, send/get post, use auction house or othe functions until ppl kill that person, and wait for respawn of some npc(but thay spawn fast)

but same ther is cash shop item named "goblin master" who give you acces to bank/auction/teleports, so you can ignore that player, also if you bought function to change to incarnation or function to change incarnation skills, you can switch too when enemy player killed reincarnation master, or agro him

You have to be outta your mind and delusional to ever think 600-700 people still login to Allods. I'd give the game maybe 200-300 on Dominion and Key Reset day. You'd be lucky to see 50 throughout the week. Stop spreading misinformation to new players so you feel better about playing a dead game only kept up to suck peoples money whether it be the dead sub server or for fill up events on f2p. It's gone move on.

Tuesday, November 12th 2019, 10:44am

Jinn

Intermediate

Tuesday, November 12th 2019, 2:39pm

IAmGroot

Professional

To me, it died with gPotato and PioPico (the real one, not RayOfShadow :P )

Tuesday, November 12th 2019, 2:51pm

Quick message : In dominion day:

-Ascendancy has MAX 50 People online, MAX
-Legends has +/- 35
- Minc Would be around 30-40 and same for
-Wanderers Silence Lune Hellpatrol and SOS max 70

How the hell you can count 600 population hahaha

For me, Domi day, allods has +/- 300 Poeple Online.

Wednesday, November 13th 2019, 1:22pm

Quoted

You have to be outta your mind and delusional to ever think 600-700 people still login to Allods.

Quoted

How the hell you can count 600 population hahaha

i count ppl +2900 gear lv here https://allods.my.com/en/ratings#gearscore thers 11 class showing top 100 geared ppl

i have in mind some of them can be incarnations, but also take in mind thers some ppl play diferent time zones, not coming domi, doing only astral hunt or even some ppl leveling up

You have to be outta your mind thinking i'm on same lv like you casuals, counting people from only 1 activity

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Noah1" (Nov 13th 2019, 1:50pm)

Tuesday, November 19th 2019, 12:38pm

I am very happy you count my 20 geared up incarnations included in those "2900 ppl" as well as all of my 10 friends full toons of geared reincs too, it is nice that you consider us all players.
What I said there is 400-800 individual active players logged in some time during day.

Dont try say if in month there login 3000 different players stay online for 2 hours each and then u still cant make raid of 12 or group of 6 in some time because out of 600 online there is not that many of them interested doing activity you LFM for.
And yes I count expected number of who theoretically are in yt, novo, koe, rihat, polis, bg, astral, obs heroic, maze, allod, hangar in an average day (not domi), during domi theres somewhat more.
Quoted Archom
"-Wanderers Silence Lune Hellpatrol and SOS max 70"
That is little too underestimating, I know for a fact some of those have 20-30 online during domi and evenings.

Tuesday, November 19th 2019, 7:40pm

Quoted

"2900 ppl"

no i meaned (+2900 lv gear) not 2900 ppl

like i said thers 600ppl and that number decresting evry day

but by description, yes thers mybe 250ppl whos active, and do activitis evry day

another 55% log from time to time, or thay leveling or do other activitis then bg/domi, some of them are too suck to do obs ez

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Noah1" (Nov 19th 2019, 7:51pm)