You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, November 20th 2019, 7:12am

[BUG]Guild Stronghold daily quests for KOE & Al-Rihat do not work.

We build our Stronghold today!
Super excited after 21 days of nonstop determination to gather all Matter of Creations and trying not to forget a single day to give them in,
only to find out the Stronghold works for only half of it.
We cannot progress our stronghold ingame because the quests that require you to do KOE and Rihat do not work.

Example of rihat is here, did not think of recording KOE since I didn't know it would not work.

Video here

Wednesday, November 20th 2019, 10:03am

Alafff

Intermediate

You did the quest before getting the stronghold did you?

Done it this morning and everything is working as intented , got the ressources
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Wednesday, November 20th 2019, 12:50pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

because the day u Build stronghold, then it has to go one Reset for the quest to give shit, and also ur late 1 day xD
I am PioPico

Wednesday, November 20th 2019, 6:37pm

I build stronghold first, THEN did dailies. Other guildies did the quests today too and GOT THE RESOURCES. I got nothing. Now explain this?
and also ur late 1 day xD
we raided before wednesday, wtb ru advisors #vidgelo

Wednesday, November 20th 2019, 11:16pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

so did we, we just had ppl get them by dailys or astral or doing a boss in NM on a reinc, and idk maybe u picked up dailys before making stronghold, in that case they wouldnt give :S
I am PioPico

Wednesday, November 20th 2019, 11:23pm

ironist

Trainee

The quests are perfectly fine. Apparently, you did something wrong or missing.
Rave

Wednesday, November 20th 2019, 11:37pm

Today also for some of us koe quest gone, we got 2 quests to take insted of 3

when i was on my incarnation i culd not even complite it

i did somethink wrong or ?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Noah1" (Nov 20th 2019, 11:43pm)

Thursday, November 21st 2019, 6:52pm

We are failing to hand in all progresses because 80% of our guild is bugged and does not have the quest, or does have the quest but have no "hand in the materials" option. FIX YER SHAITTT

Friday, November 22nd 2019, 7:14am

So far all Quest have been able to be turned in except the one which requires a CS Item for us.
Everyone has their own ways of expression. I believe we all have a lot to say, but finding ways to say it is more than half the battle.

Friday, November 22nd 2019, 10:01am

For me too, yday a guildie could hand in everything too. Today he lacked the KOE quest and the battles quest as if they did not reset. On the reinc he did it yday with, he was able to do it today, so that defeats the reset argument. It's one mess man

Friday, November 22nd 2019, 2:46pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

Only guild leader or treasurer can hand in if i remember, or maybe guild lead only, so make them send it all to you Dragagon, no point for others to pickup quests, send it to one person
I am PioPico

Saturday, November 23rd 2019, 12:43am

I am limited to hand everything in only once. I would have to use reincarnations and p2p only has up to 4.

Anyways since recent update. It's as its supposed to be and each task can only be completed ONCE PER DAY.
Next problem: Not all tasks satisfy to cover all of the available expoints per day for the SH and the keeper?
Am I missing out on something again or?
Also, to a calculation, around 8 hours to complete the 200 ounces of fat quest is not realistic. This was simulated with our top party farming together for an hour. Any special tricks or bugs or glitches we're not aware of?

Saturday, November 23rd 2019, 5:16am

Quests are supposed to be turned in only once a day, if you do all Quests and thus also farming all the Mobs which have a respawn time and also can give EXP you will be able to reach your Daily limit.
Everyone has their own ways of expression. I believe we all have a lot to say, but finding ways to say it is more than half the battle.

Saturday, November 23rd 2019, 11:27am

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

They nerfed shit now Dragagon, should be easier
I am PioPico

Monday, November 25th 2019, 3:42pm

Quests are supposed to be turned in only once a day, if you do all Quests and thus also farming all the Mobs which have a respawn time and also can give EXP you will be able to reach your Daily limit.
here I go farming solo for hours while keeping my life running, rip small server populations that wants to play top level.

Rate this thread