You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, November 26th 2019, 1:41pm

Black Friday Mega Sale – 2019!

Dear Sarnaut,

The largest sale in the history of Allods will take place from the 26th of November to the 30th of November, in celebration of Black Friday! While the sale is in effect, a swathe of items will be available in the boutique at a delicious, drastically reduced price that no Sarnautian should miss out on!

More details.

Tuesday, November 26th 2019, 6:46pm

Arushieru

Intermediate

This game is getting worse and worse
by every single day
what's the point of this black Friday ?
what do we get from it? nothing its just another useless waste of time effort
or should I say something that cash people only need
have any GM login to the game lately and see what the game is missing
a lot of player quit the game cause you only guys think is how much money
do I put in my pocket no one care about this so called black while the price rate
is over 8K gold for 1 crystal
GOD had enough with this unbalanced game you guys are totally way over your head :thumbdown:

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

Wednesday, November 27th 2019, 3:23pm

No bank deposit boxes...... it has been over a year since even the small one was available. I've been checking the fourms every month or so to see the current state of affairs and unfortunately, I still wont be coming back. This sale is realllllllyy bad
Goldberger - League Scout
Ginsberger - Imperial Warden

Wednesday, November 27th 2019, 8:47pm

IAmGroot

Professional

No bank deposit boxes...... it has been over a year since even the small one was available. I've been checking the fourms every month or so to see the current state of affairs and unfortunately, I still wont be coming back. This sale is realllllllyy bad
https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?page=Thread&postID=63300

We tried.

Thursday, November 28th 2019, 6:32am

well it's only tool to decrest inflation, thay not benefit on that "bank" think
insted thay giving other sales who give you premium bc when you top up, so thay benefit from it

Friday, November 29th 2019, 5:22pm

"copied from 2018 sale because still relevant"
Truly disappointing sale, a sale that's once a year and you couldn't find better items to make worth purchasing? Most people are waiting for this sale to buy outfits and mounts when they didn't get a chance obtain before, and not assault shell patterns that are so out-dated. Like why are they even put on sale in the first place, as if anyone would even consider buying them in the first place. Really had hope for this sale but it turned out to be only dissapointing.

Sunday, December 1st 2019, 4:27pm

https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?page=Thread&postID=63300

We tried.
A truly sad time indeed xD I want to support this game but they are making it difficult lol
Goldberger - League Scout
Ginsberger - Imperial Warden