You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, January 14th 2020, 11:52am

Looking for low level healer (really low level)...

Looking for low level healer to play from the start... i am lvl 10 right now (i said that i was looking for low level healer...), im all blue equiped, if you want, pm your nick in game here.

F2P SERVER.

Wednesday, January 15th 2020, 6:22pm

I don't understand this post... why are you looking for a "healer"?, to heal you while you level?, are you looking for a healer build?

Btw, i'm here for other reason related to "healers": days ago i saw a FH leveling... i was shocked that someone will do that: it'll take you ages to level. What you have to do is level as dps (healers as dps f--ing rock) and later in the game you change amalgams (that you get from doing quests for example--there are several ways to get them) for symbols of greatness. Once you get 320 (after taking the greatness quests) of those you'll get a second build. THEN you can go FH if you want... or you can buy the item "water of death" to reset your builds, but it'll cost a little and sometimes you'll get it for free.

Wednesday, January 15th 2020, 11:03pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

lul he can lvl as Full healer if he wants, at 23or w/e when u can go distortions u just let ur mercenaries kill.
I am PioPico

Thursday, January 16th 2020, 2:32am

lul he can lvl as Full healer if he wants, at 23or w/e when u can go distortions u just let ur mercenaries kill.
distortions at 23!?, that's pretty cool!, didn't know about it. Just knew about time void but later in the game (level 60, maybe?)

i need to try this, it sounds like a lot of fun.

Saturday, January 18th 2020, 7:59pm

What I said was obvius, i want a healer to kill strong mobs while we party, thats really easy to understand...

But now I have another question, please, where the fuck I raise my stats? cause I cant find it, bloodlust, proficieny, this things i know where they are
but stats i dont, I saw in another post that I can raise stats and I saw in the game that i will be able to restart it at lvl 13 but where the fuck they are?

Saturday, January 18th 2020, 10:07pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

go to ur trainer and ask to reset stats, they are already allocated at start I think :P
I am PioPico

Wednesday, January 29th 2020, 8:15pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

well tbh u can afk most time in there buy tank heal 3 dps and afk :D
I am PioPico