You are not logged in.

Monday, February 24th 2020, 9:03pm

waiting for an answer - Russian community

Hi my dear English speaking friends! Now, on the main Russian-language server, they asked about joining you. This is translated using google translator. Find the person who will do the survey. You need to know how many of you. Write to my_allods.2020@mail.ru mail. Sorry for my English. We want to see you at home, but know that we always had a rude community and, if you are men, then we are waiting! I am not a developer. I am a representative of the community. We do not like that you are deprived of attention. Sincerely.

Monday, February 24th 2020, 9:18pm

Highlight the person who can speak from all of you. If you like the idea, then in the discord we will find a good speaker in English and we will discuss everything there. Sorry again for my English.

Monday, February 24th 2020, 9:27pm

I think the moderators Kappa and Vidgelo speaks russian, they are more active on the Allods online Discord , maybe try and contact them?
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

Monday, February 24th 2020, 9:32pm

We need to know your opinion, with all due respect to the moderators. Suddenly you do not want to come to us.

Monday, February 24th 2020, 10:02pm

You are using google translator, discussing a topic with same language that you understand will provide better understanding for both parties. not that I want the merge or not, rather the topic has many aspects, if you're asking do the player want a merge ? then the majority or people will say yes to that "check this post , major votes were for merge, yet it didn't happen". If you think that the management will simply ditch the game that influx a decent amount of revenue with ease you are mistaken. Also you have the problem that there are 4 supported languages "English, French, German, Turkish" not to mention the other populations from non supported languages.
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

Monday, February 24th 2020, 10:33pm

I did not want to offend these languages. But, English is available to me only.

Tuesday, February 25th 2020, 7:30pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

I think the Majority of the Hardcore players want to merge, it would just open up the game to be more fun, 3´s pops 6´s pops, not always same faces in bg´s, more guild to fight in domi. Yeah Vidgelo or Kappa in discord would be good dto talk too!
I am PioPico

Thursday, February 27th 2020, 12:52am

In the end, the decision about servermerge is in the hands of the management and, like in every business, has to be economically reasonable.
I am sure almost every player here would welcome a servermerge with the russian players as it would mean faster finding of groups, more tradingpartners and more battlegrounds. Most important would be to keep the translations for the client because most players here are not properly speaking russian, some even have problems with english.

Thursday, February 27th 2020, 7:40am

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

how do they have german client together with english client? why not make the same with adding Ru in, we already have that with english french german, and idk anymore
I am PioPico

Thursday, February 27th 2020, 8:58am

khualeppi

Beginner

I suppose every population increase is welcomed and would be nice, especially for lower pop servers like p2p xD the only thing i would be worried about is delay / ping increase for some people living outside Eu and would we still get patch notes in english in time

This post by "u_173801653" (Tuesday, March 3rd 2020, 11:01am) has been deleted by user "vidgelo" (Tuesday, March 3rd 2020, 11:33am) with the following reason: Spam/Advertisement