You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, August 6th 2019, 1:45pm

[Needs Fix] Tactical Advantage / Regeneration passive skill

The skill gained from the orange scroll for assault shell / purple for mount is broken now, it used to regenerate 2% of health and mana every 2 seconds. now there is no more mana and it regenerates health of an amount not worth to mention
i understand the intention was to balance things according to the reduction of overall too high numbers in damage healing etc before the patch but this obviously needs some readjustment now
best would be to just make it do what it always did, regen 2% of health every 2 seconds + some classresource-bonus

please consider this in one of the future patches

(i had a lot less time to play and sticked with most basic things in the last time so i did not realize how broken this effect became, thus taking so long until writing this :P)

edit/update: same applies for the killbonus from carnifex :(
(when killing mobs you used to get regenerated health, now the value is s minimal is does not help in any way)

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Mar 8th 2020, 3:10pm)

Wednesday, August 7th 2019, 8:02am

2% of health based on basic vitality (which excludes bonuses from aspect, rubbies) so in the end it is a lot less % of health bar than You have now. Therefore it is nearly useless imho.

Monday, August 26th 2019, 2:25pm

regen from wizards emblem 365day-timed-item is affected from this bug aswell

this is obviously bugged
how to reproduce:

estimated regen of health = 2 % of basic value of health
basic value of health of level = remove all gear from char
thus, an unclothed char with 10% health remaining should regen health in 2% steps

actual regen of health = a lot more than 2% if char is unclothed

also, it was always stated that the regen of this effect will be 2% of health so i really hope this gets fixed and regens again 2% of health (actual health!) like it properly did before

(made an entry as clientbuy in technical issues part of the forum aswell [Bug] Health- Regen from carnifex, wizards emblem (trinket) and mountscroll / assault shell scroll)

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Aug 26th 2019, 2:43pm)

Sunday, March 8th 2020, 2:37pm

bump, this is still an issue
Secret Handbook of the Inventor
Grants a new ability for your Assault Shell - Regeneration.

Restores 2% health (base health / character level) every 2 seconds while wearing the shell.

This item used to restore health, 2% every 4 seconds
not it restores next to nothing and seriously needs a fix
the problem is the healrate is based on "basic health" which is ridiculously low since the patch which cut all the large numbers from the game
i suggest to make this item heal 2% of total health instead which would restore its original purpose
same applies to mountscroll which should regenerate health

Monday, March 9th 2020, 1:26am

I think it's an intentional nerf, as far as I recall someone said it somewhere, I'm not sure where exactly. It'd be too broken if it's a real 2% on top of what the game already has of heals.
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?