You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, September 1st 2017, 9:34am

Returning player want to know about classes

hey i played briefly during the prime of the game and decided to try it again for the sake of it.
Which class is the best to set me up as a new player?
also if someone could make a brief summary of classes regard their viability in pve and pvp i would really appreciate it.

Friday, September 1st 2017, 2:44pm

Most classes are nice to play if have the right build and you like the play style.

Two things that could be useful to think about before you pick a class:

1) Race: not all classes are available to all races, so if you care about your character's look, then that may limit your class selection, still, there are many choices for each class. The race selection also impact on which faction you pick: League or Empire.

2) The other thing you must take in account is the rol you want to play in a party. This is defined by the aspects. All classes can be dps (important for lvling) but not all can be tank, healer, support and crowd control.

Here you have a talent calculator: https://alloder.pro/calc

Warrior: dps (Aspect of Assault) and tank (Aspect of Defense)
Paladin: dps (Aspect of Assault) and tank (Aspect of Defense)
Scout: dps (Aspect of Assault) and tank (Aspect of Defense)
Healer: dps (Aspect of Assault), healer (Aspect of Healing) and support (Aspect of Support)
Summoner: dps (Aspect of Assault), healer (Aspect of Healing) and support (Aspect of Support)
Warden: dps (Aspect of Assault), healer (Aspect of Healing) and support (Aspect of Support)
Mage: dps (Aspect of Assault), support (Aspect of Support) and crowd control (Aspect of Suppression)
Psionicist: dps (Aspect of Assault), support (Aspect of Support) and crowd control (Aspect of Suppression)
Bard: dps (Aspect of Assault), support (Aspect of Support)
Engineer: dps (Aspect of Assault), support (Aspect of Support)

Plz correct me if i made a mistake with the aspects

P.S: at top level there is a quest that let you unlock a 2nd spec. So you can have 2 builds (this is useful to have a pvp and pve build and/or play different aspects)

(edited) thx

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "yosuf3" (Sep 1st 2017, 8:35pm)

Friday, September 1st 2017, 6:11pm

Aionwen

Professional

healer has support aspect too
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Monday, September 4th 2017, 3:12pm

and i want to add that warrior can be an excellent suppressor+debuffer; better than psi or mage without even having this aspect :P

Friday, March 13th 2020, 1:06pm

Most classes are nice to play if have the right build and you like the play style.

Two things that could be useful to think about before you pick a class:

1) Race: not all classes are available to all races, so if you care about your character's look, then that may limit your class selection, still, there are many choices for each class. The race selection also impact on which faction you pick: League or Empire.

2) The other thing you must take in account is the rol you want to play in a party. This is defined by the aspects. All classes can be dps (important for lvling) but not all can be tank, healer, support and crowd control.

Here you have a talent calculator: https://alloder.pro/calc

Warrior: dps (Aspect of Assault) and tank (Aspect of Defense)
Paladin: dps (Aspect of Assault) and tank (Aspect of Defense)
Scout: dps (Aspect of Assault) and tank (Aspect of Defense)
Healer: dps (Aspect of Assault), healer (Aspect of Healing) and support (Aspect of Support)
Summoner: dps (Aspect of Assault), healer (Aspect of Healing) and support (Aspect of Support)
Warden: dps (Aspect of Assault), healer (Aspect of Healing) and support (Aspect of Support)
Mage: dps (Aspect of Assault), support (Aspect of Support) and crowd control (Aspect of Suppression)
Psionicist: dps (Aspect of Assault), support (Aspect of Support) and crowd control (Aspect of Suppression)
Bard: dps (Aspect of Assault), support (Aspect of Support)
Engineer: dps (Aspect of Assault), support (Aspect of Support)

Plz correct me if i made a mistake with the aspects

P.S: at top level there is a quest that let you unlock a 2nd spec. So you can have 2 builds (this is useful to have a pvp and pve build and/or play different aspects)

(edited) thx
what are those aspects, how to get them and where to find them :?:

Friday, March 13th 2020, 9:03pm

you can find aspects either in the skill tree or ruby tree.
I'd suggest not to reply to old threads, just go to each class and find what's tagged for PMB(pimp my build) for patch 10, it's still mostly the same.
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

Friday, March 13th 2020, 9:27pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

If u play engi support, and try be good at it, it forces u to learn other classes bursts /buffs, that way u can become good on All classes by playing engi support (or Bard support but not as common)
I am PioPico

Friday, March 13th 2020, 10:06pm