You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, April 13th 2020, 10:55am

What happened to the recruit a friend system?

I see the NPC near the bank that you can purchase things from with 'tickets' that you get from recruiting friends. But some posts from 2015 state that it hasn't been functional ever since My.com purchased the game? And I can't really find a feature for it on the website. Any updates on this?

Monday, April 13th 2020, 5:17pm

This feature was never working here.
Only NPC in bank was added.

Wednesday, April 15th 2020, 9:21am

This feature was never working here.
Only NPC in bank was added.
Why do you think they never bothered to just remove the NPC then? :/ Or make those cosmetics available elsewhere?

Wednesday, April 15th 2020, 10:36am

I guess the system was not work right. Generally, players created their own "fake" referrals and so referral system has been cancelled.

After all, current NPC and current content frozen. Maybe one day, this system can be brought back with some changes. So those cosmetics available elsewhere is not necessary.
Астафьева

Wednesday, April 15th 2020, 11:16am

there is an answer in a hold message Parrainage ?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Cotepsi-Cybermaman" (Apr 15th 2020, 11:23am)

Wednesday, April 15th 2020, 2:40pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

The system worked , but after a certain point i think when nezeb and tensess got merged it got removed, or something like that
I am PioPico