You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, November 12th 2018, 2:49pm

Warrior tank build

Hello guys i'm planning to build up a warrior tank in P2P server but i realised that there aren't tank build in 2018 for 9.0 patch, so someone can help me maybe?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gnaru" (Nov 12th 2018, 3:10pm)

Monday, November 12th 2018, 3:21pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

https://alloder.pro/calc-en#w$igvg43o200…3vrgk1o::13ydj3 so Talent dependant, but Cut down on the Talents u prefer if U have to cut down on em.
I am PioPico

Tuesday, November 13th 2018, 8:21am

dragagon

Unregistered

Id strongly recommend this build over Pio's because of following reasons:
Bloody harvest ranking up only increases damage modifiers effectiveness, so not usefull to tank. Meanwhile you can pump kick up to reduce the cd (necessary keycore skill for perma cc'ing & self sustaining).
Pushing respite to r3 aswell. Berserker talent point is not useful to tank because it purely increases damage and an anti cc that never really happens practically for tanking.

Considering rubies, I'd not take fan defense because it's very little impact and p2p is limited to 68 rubies, pio's build had only 62.
I'd drop the immobilize on tramp "rattle of war" and get the cc on shield slams because it's incredibly useful on heroics.
Also taking "Menace Swing" on the last grid, going to right to incr cc duration, warrior tank is excellent at perma cc'ing it's targets, which again is necesarry for heroics.
Taking also the "Offense" ruby on 2nd grid, going to right and once to down, so u can have more control on where to position you and the mobs. On some bosses/packs it's helpful. Also taking the "God of War" rubies on the 2nd grid, going downwards x 3, then right. This will increase your groups' dps.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "dragagon" (Nov 14th 2018, 9:21am)

Tuesday, November 13th 2018, 1:02pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

r2 tear is usefull, and WHY no harpoon r3 ... like wtf. r1 bloody harvest yeah, Ive always had talents so i had it r3 auto but r1 is the same yeh. But yeah I made one with least possible rubies cuz thats how u like it.

Here, You chose what to take away from this Gnaru

https://alloder.pro/calc-en#w$igvg61o300…3vr0k1o::13ydj3
I am PioPico

Wednesday, November 14th 2018, 9:34am

dragagon

Unregistered

WHY no harpoon r3 ... like wtf

harpoon r3 is indeed important, it was a mistake of me thinking it was already ticked on.
Yes, take r3 harpoon.
I edited my original link.

Quoted

But yeah I made one with least possible rubies cuz thats how u like it.

I like it? :p I just made the lowest possible always accesible to players, for f2p considering cash shop, that'd be 68.
For future ref, p2p has a maximym of 68, but the default would be 66 because to get 68 you'd need locus and it's troublesome getting enough players with 2 engi ports.

Wednesday, July 22nd 2020, 12:40am

Hey guys, i was trying these builds you were talking about cause they are the only ones i could find.
But i'm really noob to this tank nonsense, so i need to ask a couple of questions...

Stats?, rotations?, do i need a healer with me? i wasn't able to heal myself by fighting but by using abilities

We tried Maverick for a little but... i'm so lost, first time doing it

Anyways, thanks guys.

Wednesday, July 22nd 2020, 11:46am

Hey guys, i was trying these builds you were talking about cause they are the only ones i could find.
But i'm really noob to this tank nonsense, so i need to ask a couple of questions...

Stats?, rotations?, do i need a healer with me? i wasn't able to heal myself by fighting but by using abilities

We tried Maverick for a little but... i'm so lost, first time doing it

Anyways, thanks guys.

Hey daniel,
Stats I'd recommend 400 critical damage and 250 swiftness. Some rubies scale with critical damage, swiftness reduces cooldown on certain abilities.
Defensive stats I'd suggest 250 physical protection, 300 caution, all rest into vitality. Change the physical protection depending on what you fight, use defmeter(dpsmeter) for this.
Rotation is situational, but spam blows for Deliverance cooldown to decrease. Use kicks on blue rings to apply long cc's and reduce mutilitation. Use charge and kick only during Respite is active.
Try to shield slam everytime off cd, and mind you that charging resets the cooldown on shield slam and reduces kicks cd by 15s (very handy).
I'd say you need a healer to learn for sure, can get rid of the healer as you learn exactly what to do for when, but considering 11.1 brings healers back to the game, you'll need a healer regardless.

As for maverick, he's a holy damage boss so run Holy protection.

Wednesday, July 22nd 2020, 2:08pm

Rate this thread