You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, June 11th 2019, 4:36pm

Global Costume Sale: Now Live! - 11/06/2019

Dear Sarnaut,

Now that the League & Empire have the Architects on the run, the Holiday Committee have been working alongside all major profession trainers in order to provide residents of Sarnaut something special to take their mind off recent events. Fashionistas rejoice, for today we present to you the widest assortment of costumes in our new global costume sale!

More information.

Friday, June 14th 2019, 7:05pm

This Sale is a move in the right direction. Keep going Allods Online.

Monday, February 3rd 2020, 2:55am

Greetings,

Will this event come back again soon? You know better with your own statistics but so many players wait for this event.

I know, this event comes once a year generally but last 2 times it came 14/11/2018 and 11/06/2019 and again 7 months passed.

Regards,
Астафьева

Saturday, July 25th 2020, 12:41am

Greetings again,

13 months passed from this event, please bring back this sale in this summer :/
Астафьева

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Astafieva" (Nov 5th 2020, 11:55pm)

Saturday, July 25th 2020, 10:41am

Aionwen

Professional

me was so excited for the first sale, but the stuff i want to pay for is still not available... :thumbdown:
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Tuesday, December 29th 2020, 4:42pm

Yes, at last!

After 18 months, thanks for the event!!
^^
Астафьева

Rate this thread