You are not logged in.

Friday, August 14th 2020, 9:29am

Rupeck

Beginner

• "Rupeck" started this thread

Mysterious Note: Ammer Quest [GUIDE]

If you had any correction or sugestion, pls make a reply :D .
You will receive this quest when reach the lvl 90. It'll be a letter sended by a centaur of Ammer.

1 - Take the letter with any postman and go to Spiral Ridge in Ammer

2 - Talk with Heavenly Eye she will say that her brother was missing and the only clue is a note that he left aside her. Take the note.

3 - In the note he will say that he went to the well of souls, go there search for the first traveler's note.

4 - The first note will say that he goes to find with the demon hunters. Go to Refuge in Kardis Isthmus.

5 - Go to Aellona's Grave (it will be in the South of East Coast). Interact with her coffin and the third note will appear, take it.

6 - The next note will be in Polis. Search in the roof tops for a floating piece of paper.

7 - For the next note, go find Paraxenos in Polis, he will be wandering around the square, and it's guaranteed to pass near stairs with the the unicorn.

8 - Go to south of Dion Mountain Range, south of Pearl Slopes and talk with Hort Sobes.

9 - Go back to Spiral Ridge, to Triquetrum, you will find the seventh note right in the center of the constructions.

10 - Go back to the Centaur Camp and search for another note inside the constructions.

11 - This next note location depends of your faction. Go to Celestial Fingers and search for the note in your faction's basement.

12 - Search in the Port of Dionic Archipelago for the tenth note.

13 - Not far from here, go search in Visitor Settlement for the next note.

14 - Near any large tree of the Pasture in south of Dionic Archipelago, you will find the twelfth note.

15 - You will find the thirteenth in the stands of the coliseum in Dionic Archipelago. Just jump from the balcony.

16 - For the fourteenth note you need to participate in the triathlon and catch it on the air.

17 - The next game in coliseum will be the Maze. Go search the note inside it.

18 - the sixteenth can be found in the obstacle course.

19 - the seventeenth you will find in the chariot minigame (look in the event calendar for the schedule of Dionic Chariot Race).

20 - the eighteenth and last note will be inside the observatory.

**If you miss a note in the dionic minigames, you can discard the quest and get it again.

I need to give credits to betise that did this guide in the russian forum https://allods.mail.ru/forums/showthread.php?t=138031 :thumbsup:
Rupeck - Psi
Lkledu - Healer
LEAGUE - F2P Server - Guild Vallhalla

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Rupeck" (Aug 19th 2020, 11:01am)

Saturday, August 15th 2020, 12:40am

i really appreciate your guide especially since i havent done ANY of these quests - they lack automove and this kills it for me

Saturday, August 15th 2020, 11:47am

Rupeck

Beginner

• "Rupeck" started this thread

Thanks, I need to edit and add some screenshots yet.
Rupeck - Psi
Lkledu - Healer
LEAGUE - F2P Server - Guild Vallhalla

Rate this thread