You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, August 15th 2020, 5:14pm

Rupeck

Trainee

• "Rupeck" started this thread

Astral exploration

I was talking with some friends of my guild, and he said that he love astral exploration and miss the time when we gather for some people to sail out in a ship. We talked about it's not worth anymore, and it was a great content of the game that was forgeted. My suggestions is to make a re-work of this part of the game.

I think it's need more modification aspects besides the visual modifications. It will be amazing if we could reshape the entire ship, like, change stairs of place, change cannons of place too. We could change it to not have only ships that are the same with different skins. I want to put a artillery in the back of my ship for example. Logically it will need some constraints, like a specific number of cannons by ship.

I think the weapons need to be re-worked too. We like add cannons with different types of shoots, I don't like the only difference being the damage. It will be more fan if we could put a cannon that shoot stun ammo, and other that has damage for time ammo. Shoots with different elements could be a great addition to. We could have astral demons with different aspects and mechanics, like one that control a swarm, or other that need to be electrified to receive damage.

We could had different types of Hulls too, to have different aspect ships, like, one focused in velocity, one focused in defense. One smaller but with less cannons, and other huge with more cannons and artillery.

With all of that we will need content to be done in astral. I think we could have some daily quests to get a item in a knowed allod (like Umoir, Asee-Teph, Ferris) and delivery to another. We can have some artifacts too that can be disputed by the two factions. Maybe we could go to astral to get some reagents for crafting with alchemy or blacksmith.

What you think about it, let your opinion :D
Rupeck - Psi
Lkledu - Healer
LEAGUE - (F2P) Evolution Server

Saturday, August 15th 2020, 6:38pm

For me it was a huge relief when shipcontent become optional
i just want to get the gearup part done (the faster the better) and then enjoy PVP or farm

i dont like the idea of needing other players to fulfill my targets (only want them as opponents in PVP and for trading) and would welcome it if they would change ships in a way you can comfortably control them ALONE as a whole (without running from x to y all the time - it is not unthinkable to connect cables from all the devices to the main control of the ship lorewise)

but in genereal it seems a huge part of the players do not really miss the shipthings as i sometimes see players asking for partys in worldchat quite often so it seems noone reponds

last but not least the idea of ship pvp is VERY funn and everything, i have done this a few times (board a ship, enter it, kill everyone on it, place a manabomb or have your other crew destroy with with artillery) and spawnkill the crew but in reality it is far too much of a hassle to find and form a group for this - so i rather let it be - same as heroic astral

Saturday, August 15th 2020, 8:19pm

you can do it but for heroics
you geting more rewards that way

Rate this thread