You are not logged in.

New Frontier perfect dialogue

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, August 24th 2020, 1:41am

perfect dialogue

stuck on completing this quest. I use the "fight" command and start to run; the "fight" command activates again and I try to use it to escape and nothing happens. the skill fires but does nothing. I just get dragged back in until the quest fails.I'd appreciate any advice. I'm not figuring it out very well.
thanks in advance
?(

Monday, August 24th 2020, 9:44am

make ss pm place wher you are

put on https://imgur.com/

and place it here

maybe more players will memorize whats wrong

Monday, August 24th 2020, 12:26pm

architect quest? run away all the time, attack if possible and keep running away, after some time quest will be complete

basically your task is just to withstand being soaked into the portal

Monday, August 24th 2020, 12:42pm

Don't forget to spam this skill - you need several uses to break free and then try to get as far as possible.
Demonologist archetype can make it easier using dog form.

Monday, August 24th 2020, 6:46pm

thanks all...I'll try harder to spam the "fight" skill. I think lag is an issue for me. :(

Tuesday, August 25th 2020, 12:01am

oh , also try go max right side

Tuesday, August 25th 2020, 12:24am

thanks! I did that, AND I realized a mistake I was making: you cannot run and use the offensive skill against the little npc's that spawn. you must stand still to use skills 1-2-3 (including the shield).

thankfully, I'm done with that part.

ty to all who helped me!

Rate this thread