You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, September 18th 2020, 5:44pm

Class for PvE new player

Hello,

I played Allods 3 years ago, maybe more and I dont know what class (for PvE) I should choose? Can somebody give me advice? Maybe some posts?

Please <3

Friday, September 18th 2020, 8:26pm

Friday, September 18th 2020, 8:34pm

Saturday, September 19th 2020, 11:04am

Rupeck

Trainee

Of course this is a joke, actually all classes can properly do PVE in PVE spec, so you can choose whatever you want
Sometimes when you cant do PVE with some class, maybe it's your fault (low gear, wrong rotation skill or build).

For we recomend some class, we will need more things like, how you want to play, healer, dps, tank, defensive support, offensive suport, cc .....

by the way, I tried the fullheal-psi, it's a too powerful class that the FBI invaded my room, while my mom keep asking what i have done
Rupeck - Psi
Lkledu - Healer
LEAGUE - (F2P) Evolution Server

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Rupeck" (Sep 19th 2020, 11:11am)

Saturday, September 19th 2020, 5:29pm

Saturday, September 19th 2020, 7:15pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

Engi nr1 Scout nr2 , rest dps nr 3 , Bard last
I am PioPico

Monday, September 21st 2020, 3:10am

by the way, I tried the fullheal-psi, it's a too powerful class that the FBI invaded my room, while my mom keep asking what i have done

i can vividly imagine that :rolleyes:

Rate this thread