Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

27. 09. 2020, 14:19

After 50% (+700) starts to hurt meaning you'll have to spend more points to see a change)... a friend, being melee scout, still sports like 1k, used to sport like 1200 cause of the 75% but then he realized about the cap around +700.
But get this: i tried on healer and engi pve-- i'm not getting any stronger there idk why. On scout shooter i'm sporting +700, doing good enough for now, might keep trying other combinations tho (or even the melee build).
I've been trying stats pretty much on every char i have and i'm still not sure about anything... there are things that seem work more or less so i try not to go too far from them.

27. 09. 2020, 19:47

thanks i was hoping for something like that

sharing what i found out so far

except for necromancer where swiftness increases timeframe of dmgpressure from all the dots this stat seems pretty useless now as it no longer reduces cooldowns of skills

when i tired on scout it made bombardment a bit faster done but its so small its close to irrelevance

it overall does not really matter if the 6 second dot is over in 5 or 6 seconds

most useful spec seems to be 700 luck, a high amount of supremacy and the rest depending on your acitivity so prof / brut for PVP and deter for optimized PVE

conviction is useful for CC builds only but no regular use

also hoping for more input and corrections / extensive elaborations / confirmations on the other things :)

08. 10. 2020, 02:43

Not sure about PvP.
But for PvE, as a ranged Healer DPS (main attack being Particle of Light for single target), after testing for about 30 minutes on a dummy with different Stats with Luck / Proficiency / Determination ratios, I concluded that the "sweet spot" for Luck is between 45% and 55% max. The minimum should be 40%, because I also tested with No Luck, or very low Luck points and it hurts a lot more than people might think.
Right now I'm at 48% and it feels just right. I around 53% I already noticed a 'slow down' in the amount of extra DPS it provided, meaning that the "diminishing return" effect was already into play. So I concluded that 55% should be max, and beyond that if you want more DPS you should go Proficiency if the Determination is high enough. But either way, no more than 55% Luck.
Then again as I said, this is for PvE, with a full PvE build + PvE-oriented Rubies, and specifically for ranged Healer DPS.
I wouldn't know if I would have concluded the same for any other scenarios and classes.

08. 10. 2020, 20:19

sounds reasonable, for PVE you would want 50% luck and as much as possible determination; superiority based on what class you play

superiority is really a pain for some classes, like as nercomancer you constantly have to pay attention not being too close to other players and as scout getting hit by direct dmg ruins it for you

other classes like paladin or psi just profit from it without annoying sideeffects which is so much better and more comfortable

personally, due to the low requirement of PVE, i usually just stay in PVP all the time and its still good enough for everything
only thing that needs some attention is having enough bloodlust, otherwise certain PVE situations become hard / impossible

09. 10. 2020, 00:07

Travail: Studying

• Envoyer un message privé

U dont rly gain anything as psi with supremacy
I am PioPico

09. 10. 2020, 02:05

phantoms standing 60% longer is helpful to maintain the wheel of life buff and get it to high numbers, along with astral dmg multiplier it seems nice
especially since i use supportbuild for pve aswell as even redring mobs suffer from wheel of life

is on english client also an error with the decimal places? in german one it says "phantoms standing longer for 0.6%" which actually means 60%

09. 10. 2020, 12:13

U dont need the phantoms to last longer since u will mostly vertex decomp every 15 sec + the dmg from supremacy is less than putting into deter :S
I am PioPico

09. 10. 2020, 17:46

Rupeck

Apprenti

Travail: drunked gibberling

it depends on how u play, for support, supremacy appears to be a great resource.
The bug of description maybe is cause how it is calculated (0.6 == 60%).
Rupeck - Psi
Lkledu - Healer
LEAGUE - (F2P) Evolution Server

09. 10. 2020, 18:06

u get less dmg from having supremacy and ur phantoms dont need longer uptimeu have 200 supremacy from vc rank 2 which means ur phantoms stay up for 18 ish seconds, its just waste of stats
I am PioPico

09. 10. 2020, 21:22

Rupeck

Apprenti

Sorry Rayo, you're right. I was looking again to the ruby talents of all aspects, and the only rubies that change phantom are to add more damage to their attacks, Suppression has a milestone for phantom apply slow to enemy, but it doesn't worth to let it alot of time, cause there is a better milestone that apply disorientation when phantom appear.

phantom standing doesn't change Wheel of life, cause it only trigger when he appear or disappear (other motve to keep exploding them).

If support/suppression had a milestone to phantom reapply a debuff/cc (that isn't slow), or if slow stacked, maybe it will be worth to invest in supremacy for psi.
Rupeck - Psi
Lkledu - Healer

10. 10. 2020, 01:37

U dont need the phantoms to last longer since u will mostly vertex decomp every 15 sec + the dmg from supremacy is less than putting into deter :S

thats a good hint. i gave it a try and it seems dmgoutput is more efficient :)

10. 10. 2020, 22:58

yeah Cuz if u ad 700 supremacy its 30% ish, while 700 prof is 35%, and brut deter can be more ofc ;D
I am PioPico

10. 10. 2020, 23:02

I love psi , so I rly try to find highest dmg, in both pve and pvp, but also tries diff stats, also waht stats makes me the tankiest for pvp, in pve aoe psi is one of the best still as support, but single target psi is half of a decent dpser, engi can be even more than double my dps ofc.

Rubeck , yes exploading the phantoms right away is a strat called perma weakness, it also makes sure u get 10/10 stacks on most targets so it makes u tankier faster at starts in pvp, but if ur going for Burst psi and overall dmg, getting 6 phantoms out and vertex decomp with assasin right before for Vuln into choke or psychosis is the better choice. But the best choice is to expload very frequently, then when u get concentration/meditation up u get 6 phantoms, and vertex decomp with burst then back to spam expload phantoms for perma weakness, trinket proc = 6 phantoms vertex decomp, or meditation/concetration = 6 phantoms vertex decomp, ofc with superiority if u have it, also remember that u can loop ur superiority now, which helps in both pvp and pve ;D

but yeah Supremacy atm is shit for psi, they need to rework it to be benefitial for the class :S
I am PioPico

11. 10. 2020, 01:39

Rupeck

Apprenti

i'll use this post to ask, what is the difference between brutality and determination? and why people say that brutality is for pvp and determination is for pve?
Rupeck - Psi
Lkledu - Healer

11. 10. 2020, 14:50

brutality is for everything tbh BUT its conditional, like in pve I run example ( 800 prof 801 deter 800 brut) for long fights because it scales good when bosses goes lower and lower, but for dailys or s5 where mobs die fast brut isnt rly needed, for pvp it depends on your role, pressure class like summy n psi n scout(scout dont need to be pressurer ofc) dont rly need brut since ur pressure is just that good, but then again brut helps when targets are low so it rly depends on what u want ur role to be, a finisher u have alot of brut, pressurere u dont have much brut and balanced which means u still do some pressure and can finish but not as good as a pressurer or a finisher, also what countered brut in a way was caution, which atm is bad until caution gets fixed so I guess for Bg´s n stuff thats why brut is not rly needed atm, but will be when caution gets fixed.
I am PioPico

12. 10. 2020, 23:45

i'll use this post to ask, what is the difference between brutality and determination? and why people say that brutality is for pvp and determination is for pve?

brutuality makes it easier to kill the healers that still survive with like only 10% of their HP but refuse to die

it allows a "tickle and then kill" playstyle, you attack the enemy a few times and he will feel safe as your initial attacks only do little damage. after a few hits however you damage becomes a LOT more and there will be an absurd amount of pressure to stay alive - espcially if you combine this with wounds, vulnearability and a well timed controleffect

versus classes like paladin that have a HUGE tolerance for intital damage however this is disadvantageous as the will likely have you killed before you even get him to 95% and your brutality will have any effect

determination is dependent on "getting it up" to ideally 100% (under your character portrait) but in 1 vs 1 pvp you normally wont get it up properly so it is only usueful in situations where you hit MULTIPLE enemies, in this case you will have superior damageoutput

in normal PVE situations however anything dies anyway within a few attacks so overall it takes longer to to reduced initial damge from brutality

14. 10. 2020, 21:02

determination stacks more easily now, u can get 100 in 1v1
I am PioPico

18. 10. 2020, 23:24

sounds too good to be true, gave that a try now - would be an optimal PVE and PVP spec plus making proficiency a meaningless stat (gained a bit anyway from passive boni)

vs undergeared players it seems a bit easier now, i actually could hit 80-100% usually

vs equal or better geared ones, especially warrior / paladin / scout its tiresome and seems suboptimal as its stuck at 10% or below often, at least for me - but these are the "critical" battles

Discussions similaires

Used tags

11.1, crit chance, luck, Stats

Noter cette discussion