You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, October 9th 2020, 3:25am

population

thinking about coming back after 2 years and wondering how is the f2p population vs steam and how is the p2p population vs steam. is there enough players to raid? or to pvp

Friday, October 9th 2020, 4:16am

prob around 400-450, but now before patch prob less as most ppl log in only for domi
1-2guilds per side that do highter dificulity raids/heroics

about p2p, ppl moved to rus p2p, as thers much more ppl

This game is dead, but it's still nice singleplayer game, i recomend start9jg new zones you missed, thay will bring you some fun, thay even made some jumping puzzle

for 450ppl it's hard for new/backing ppl to be motivated inaf to solo start from 0 to be decent at bg whos main activity in this game but prob you not gona have problem finidng party for basic content as most content need only 6-12ppl

So if your planing back for short duration and checking whats new, i can recomend 100%

for longer duration you will need catch up alot cash shop by grinding, or top up to stay decent, but not competetive as most veterans got around full cash shop, until you plan spend 600-1k euro, or farm around 50k-100k bc

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Noah1" (Oct 9th 2020, 4:32am)

Friday, October 9th 2020, 8:25am

i don't know why p2p people moved Russian server instead of keep alive Eu server.

Friday, October 9th 2020, 9:06am

Quoted

i don't know why p2p people moved Russian server instead of keep alive Eu server.

Cuz ru p2p is x2-3 size of eu f2p?

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Noah1" (Oct 9th 2020, 9:15am)

Friday, October 9th 2020, 12:05pm

luckily i was already pretty much full cs. i had full bonus stat pages full bonus ruby pages.. legendary cs trinket.. 7 and 8 runes.. all combat mounts just dont have the body armor mount thing yet, and i think 6 incarnations so far

Friday, October 9th 2020, 12:17pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

i will say as on the other post about population, f2p yes p2p no, but RU has more population ofc
I am PioPico