You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, October 12th 2020, 11:51pm

New Player

I was wondering what is a good class to play for new players and if its possible to get to end game completely f2p? Am i able to farm for the cs currency at all? whats the best faction for new players? which is more populated

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "u_186801188" (Oct 13th 2020, 2:50am)

Tuesday, October 13th 2020, 2:48am

also what faction is better for new players?whats more populated

Tuesday, October 13th 2020, 7:42pm

Enginner

Yes it's nice singleplayer game, you can do leveling witchout cash shop

You fininish game after hiting end game

league and empire got some ppl

most importent info is to check to astral academy after 70-80lv for new eq

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Noah1" (Oct 13th 2020, 8:03pm)

Tuesday, October 13th 2020, 9:45pm

I was wondering what is a good class to play for new players Engineer is best class atm and if its possible to get to end game completely f2p? yes definitely, it is what i did Am i able to farm for the cs currency at all? yes you can exchange gold to BC at exchange NPC in capital city whats the best faction for new players? which is more populated does not really matter, empire has less players than league it seems but since BGs pop regular and auctions are full its all fine - but i think the empire has a small exp bonus for leveling if i remember right so thats to consider