Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

The new collector's editions are now available!

Friends!

Win easily, win stylishly with the new «Allods Online» Collector's Editions! Starting today, you have a chance to purchase the «Brothers in Arms» and «Great Victory» kits.

More details.

Update:The bonus for buying the Brothers in Arms and Great Victory Collector's Editions has been sent to the respective players!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Drakdish« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)

Will it be available for BC too? And if so, when?

Unfortunately, I can't tell you that at this moment.

I buy great victory edition and old edition ,the third (both edition), but dont receive it .

how to send a ticket ? I recently buy two types edition but receive nothing in my main char?

Hello Everyone! I went to look for the collector's pack, and it is no longer in the shop. This is serious? The pack has 17 days and is no longer for sale? :huh:

Seems so. I also went looking for it last night and couldn't find anything.

Still waiting for sale via BC.
+1

i've been keeping an eye on the news from the official page (https://allods.my.games/en) and nothing... like the spring collector i got it with bc because i saw the announcement there (news)

@drakdish, It is possible to give an explanation?

Thema bewerten