You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, November 23rd 2020, 3:43pm

so coming back again

finally for one more time after another break im coming back i saw the last few post still dont know which side i think i have some chars on league side not full unfortunately but dont mind starting empire anyway let me know.

Monday, November 23rd 2020, 3:59pm

oh right but how you guys coping with the language dont get me wrong i know quite a few but never learned to read or write is there an addon or something ?

Friday, November 27th 2020, 11:46pm

Hello Gregorymd !

First of all Dragagon, for your information EU server is alive so stop say "it''s dead' everytime please haha

Actually we had launch a project to make the server great again ! A friend and me has return back on league and create a guild like 2 weeks ago, ...

Now we are like 10 active people on league side, and still 10 to 15 on empire, so all the content can be done ! Dominions, battlegrounds, 3v3 /6v6 , obs etc ...

so don't listen guys who just want you to come on RU , you can still have fun in the EU !

Just whisp me in game if you want anymore information

Smuggler Paradise
League Side
Draaktar

Thursday, December 3rd 2020, 4:04am

are you still playing in the league side? wait dont i knw you from legacy from the empire?

Sunday, December 6th 2020, 12:36pm

Yes we are still playing and there is a lot of new players since few days, we are like 15 active people on league side and i suppose the same amount on imp side !

Draaktar
League Side

Sunday, December 6th 2020, 3:43pm

Glad to see p2p still being alive :)
Everyone has their own ways of expression. I believe we all have a lot to say, but finding ways to say it is more than half the battle.

Monday, December 7th 2020, 7:58pm

Thank you Vidgelo ! I remember you from the F2P , great Summy you are !! :D

I am Shaadow from Equilibrium ;)

Tuesday, December 22nd 2020, 7:44am

i looking to join a guild im new have not played since 2010 when gPotato was around

Rate this thread