Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

New server for returning players

Hi everyone!

I saw that Allods will get a new f2p server. Is it worth it if I've not played in years? What I mean is: will it still be P2W like the other f2p server?

And how is it going to deal with the low population? I remember a few years ago they added a second f2p server that eventually got merged into the main server, considering that now AO has even fewer players, why would this server not have the same fate, what is it doing differently?

Thanks

ironist

Schüler

Beruf: Professional Procrastinator

• Nachricht senden

The purpose of creating a new server is to give new players a chance to catch up with the old ones. So yeah, it is most likely that the new server will get merged into the main server.
Rave

They did claim the new server would be pushed with advertising etc but that's yet to be seen