You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 3rd 2021, 8:57am

chidictator

Beginner

• "chidictator" started this thread

League guild

Hi guys,

I've been on and off the game for a few years now. I decided to come back to check out the P2P server.
I'm on the League side, I always play around between 10-11 AM (Warsaw time), but it seems that I'm the only one alive then :D.
Is there any guild on the League side willing to take in a new/old player? I'm a casual player :)

Wednesday, March 3rd 2021, 10:06am

You can ask this question on discord official (look the link in my signature)
i don t play on smuuggler's paradise at the moment
Allods c'est comme une pièce de monnaie pour bien le connaitre je joue les 2 faces ;)

Cybermaman Modératrice FR
invitation discord communauté allods RU + EU https://discord.gg/Qf6nNAXveK

Wednesday, March 3rd 2021, 1:27pm

Hey, you can ask from here ( DC ) . Also you can reach Dragagon he can answer your most question.
Smugglers Paradise Discord
Lets make p2p great again!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "MrKacar" (Mar 4th 2021, 12:19pm)

Wednesday, March 3rd 2021, 6:32pm

Hi guys,

I've been on and off the game for a few years now. I decided to come back to check out the P2P server.
I'm on the League side, I always play around between 10-11 AM (Warsaw time), but it seems that I'm the only one alive then :D.
Is there any guild on the League side willing to take in a new/old player? I'm a casual player :)

Welcome little one :)
We do play on league with a quite active guild. Can always reach me on discord Dragagon#1985 or send me your ingame name, will hook you in ;)
Check my signature for the p2p discord, it's more active and friendlies to the p2p community than the official discord is. Mostly it's f2p only or ru p2p players in the official discord.
Welcome aboard and see you ingame! :thumbup: