You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, February 27th 2021, 2:49pm

Which server to start on?

Hey all!

I played a few years ago, but never really invested in the game. I will create a new character now. Which server do you suggest to start on (Only f2p). Evolution or New Dawn? Are there any rewards to catch up the old players?

Thanks in advance!

Saturday, February 27th 2021, 6:27pm

Welcome back, i'd say you better start on Evolution, New Dawn isnt that populated anymore.

Best Regards
Everyone has their own ways of expression. I believe we all have a lot to say, but finding ways to say it is more than half the battle.

Sunday, February 28th 2021, 11:33am

you will give up on f2p anyway... it's too pay to win. 5 euros for 1 month on non pay to win paradise... I say that's a deal for a quality game like this.

Sunday, February 28th 2021, 2:30pm

Everybody said on discord, that the p2p server is empty, that's why i started on the f2p servers. Or is it playable on both sides?

Monday, March 1st 2021, 12:34pm

discord is biggest shit to happen to gaming industry in history. Kid of 5 can give you some "advice" and you'd think it's legit. Forum is the place where you can see someone's history and legitimacy of posts.

p2p is indeed low populated, only because of mentality which spreads around it. If you join, I join and 10 more join and we actually start playing and doing stuff there, p2p wouldn't be so "dead"...

it's cheapest sub I know and it's totally worth the price. I have 0 regrets despite low population.

EDIT:
You will have some fun on f2p and you will encounter more ppl for sure, cuz it's... well... free to play. However, I wish you good luck coping with all the real money required to stay competitive in normal amount of real time without investing your life into the game.

Monday, March 1st 2021, 2:09pm

Everybody said on discord, that the p2p server is empty, that's why i started on the f2p servers. Or is it playable on both sides?

Be the change you want to see I suppose.
I am not present on the official EU discord for some reasons. It's sad to see the community boxing up against their own like that. :thumbdown:

Monday, March 1st 2021, 2:47pm

I will give it a try than in a few days or week :)

Tuesday, March 2nd 2021, 8:55am

In finaly it is your choice

For information in free to play server, when you levelling you received some item cash shop
and in fine a mounth level 6 (the astral dog)

In "new dawn" some CS items are not available at the cash shop

And DISCORD is a good place for speak with other players all faction or different server,

and moderators are present to discord too. ;)
Allods c'est comme une pièce de monnaie pour bien le connaitre je joue les 2 faces ;)

Cybermaman Modératrice FR
invitation discord communauté allods RU + EU https://discord.gg/Qf6nNAXveK

Tuesday, March 2nd 2021, 2:56pm

Everybody said on discord, that the p2p server is empty, that's why i started on the f2p servers.

Good choice
paymentserver = empty one
new free server with missing items = close to empty
normal free server = populated one

Friday, March 5th 2021, 6:09pm

Let's be clear here. Let's stop seeing it as empty, so that we can allow change. You're not allowing it by repeating this sentence.

Friday, March 5th 2021, 9:33pm

Let's be clear here. Let's stop seeing it as empty, so that we can allow change. You're not allowing it by repeating this sentence.

is the free trial week for new accounts still there? if so, everyone can look for himself

this server is empty for a reason, few people enjoy this version of the game with all the missing items and no point in farming gold

talking good about things does not make them better or worse
same as how you see it wont change what it is
however telling players facts saves them frustration and disappointment
would you prefer to give players the illusion the server is NOT empty (which it is)?
i do not

Saturday, March 6th 2021, 3:45pm

I think these sentences create a false perception about p2p.
Lets make p2p great again!

Saturday, March 6th 2021, 5:57pm

is the free trial week for new accounts still there? if so, everyone can look for himself

Yes, it is
this server is empty for a reason, few people enjoy this version of the game with all the missing items and no point in farming gold

Fake it til you make it. Let's stop calling it empty on public forums so people have a reason to check it out rather than going off what you say and leave it as it is.
Nothing is missing, gold has the same meaning it has on f2p.
would you prefer to give players the illusion the server is NOT empty (which it is)?
i do not

Game's an illusion on itself. Let people have the illusion it's populated, then it can actually start to be populated. It's as simple as that.

Saturday, March 6th 2021, 8:28pm

I think these sentences create a false perception about p2p.

no false perception

these sentences create an accurate picture of the sate of this server: EMPTY

Yes, it is

Fake it til you make it. Let's stop calling it empty on public forums so people have a reason to check it out rather than going off what you say and leave it as it is.
yeah, let people run into an empty server but lie to them its populated *shake my head*
i dont give a damn about fake stuff and it is despicable to lie to players on purpose

Nothing is missing, gold has the same meaning it has on f2p.
a HUGE LOAD of items and therefore gamemechanics is missing and thats what kills the paymentserver ultimately
farming gold is WORTHLESS as there is nothing of value to buy with that gold

i do not

Game's an illusion on itself. Let people have the illusion it's populated, then it can actually start to be populated. It's as simple as that.
no
people will see there are players in the community which dont give a shit about their experience and just want them to poulate their preferred empty server because they have noone to play with (?)
i rather advise people to go to the actually well populated server to have a proper game experience with ALL ITEMS

Tuesday, March 9th 2021, 10:54am

GOD!
You made me log in and answer on your trashtalking for like few years!
Why so much negativity in you dude? P2P server is nice but how the f**k you think we can GROW if you just push back all players that want to join our server? If we have 20 players now we cant have 50 100 or 200 if you just keep saying its f****g empty!
Whenever I came to forum i see your replies FULL OF NEGATIVITY and you are going on my nerves. Why are you so much against this server?
We are all helpful here with equal opportunity to be the best, with no CS which ruined F2P. Yea, we are not like 500 players each day online but we try to pull ppl to server and you just push push push. Take it easy and leave us to enjoy more in server we are playing and let other ppl decide should they play there or not. Forum is really a place where ppl come, check what other players have to say and make decision but with your trashtalking server will stick to 30 players and we cant grow.
Let others to decide is it worth or not and we will give our best to introduce game to them in the best possible way and make them enjoy in P2P server with opportunities it gives to us...
Cheers guys! :)

Tuesday, March 9th 2021, 11:28pm

- missing items and gamemechanics are negative, thats not an opinion but a fact

are there players who enjoy missing gamemechanics and items? as always, there are some. are these many? no, as we see in the almost non existent population
if players would enjoy missing items and gamemechanics, masses would have discontinued the regular server
the ext problem is a direct result of this artificially reduced content:

- so little players there is no battleground-activity is negative
- having to pay for less content is ridiculous and ultimately nails the coffin (but even if it would be free players would prefer the complete game)i dont want to play a shareware-version of a game

if the paymentserver would have all the gamemechanics, it would still suck as it would be silly to have a completely equal battle. all the fun comes from becoming superior through farming all these items
everyone is free to decide what he favors anyway but some guys cant imagine a large majority of players simply does not like the paymentserver due to all the reasons explained above :wacko:

Wednesday, March 10th 2021, 2:59am

Overall arguing whos server "is better" is kinda no point, as both servers got diferent ideology and diferent aspect ppl love them for, most importent is are you geting fun, and you will not know wher more fun you got until you not check both servers by yourself :thumbup:

i personaly had more fun in p2p even tho is bit less populated, and f2p from my perspective was more empty, as i knowed ppl only by nick, i needed grind tons of gold to surive, and in p2p i culd achive much more then in f2p, like 25lv heroic, or fun bg/domi fights with ppl thay that i know, even complied hard raids wher in f2p i wuld need much more preparation

but like i said, best to check yourself what server work better for you :thumbup:

This post has been edited 23 times, last edit by "Noah1" (Mar 10th 2021, 3:59am)

Wednesday, March 10th 2021, 10:41pm

but like i said, best to check yourself what server work better for you :thumbup:

voice of reason :thumbup:
thats the way

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER"

Yes, it is

as it is still free to check, everyone can see for himself

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Mar 10th 2021, 10:52pm)

Thursday, March 18th 2021, 12:58am

The F2p server is low pop, and p2w 100%.... So why not just pay the small sub and play on the p2p server that is fair, and no p2w? Its a better experience