You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 18th 2021, 3:25am

how is population low if BG pops regular and auctions are full?

pay to win means paying makes you win but in allods 115% gear makes you win not level 13 runes
also you can farm everything anyway for free
"pay to win" as an argument is just an excuse for being a bad / lazy player
allods was pay to win when you could not exchange gold for crystals - these days are long gone
so no, paying for getting only a partial (shareware-like) version of the game with NO PLAYERS around to kill in BG is NOT the better option

Thursday, March 18th 2021, 9:46am

Quoted

how is population low if BG pops regular and auctions are full?

only 50+ same ppl that can pop only 1bg, rare 2bg at same time

items are overpiced as thers no inaf ppl for health economy

gold->bc is kinda in huge inflation state as you no need use gold at all, cuz you can sell items in bc on map chat

No much activity in forum, only you strongly disagre as rest are on vacations

Quoted

pay to win means paying makes you win but in allods 115% gear makes you win not level 13 runes

you can't get 115% gear if your not have strong cs team

Quoted

allods was pay to win when you could not exchange gold for crystals - these days are long gone

it's p2w, as you can't pvp 3vs3 or 6vs6 on equal rights

how you even want unlock highter rewards for 3vs3 or 6vs6, as you need inaf ranking point for that, you need outplay ppl that have more upgraded gear then you, more stats then you, more hp then you, and even more dmg then you

Also you can't compite for hight places for rewards vs that players in pve (top 10 heroics/arena etc)

Quoted

so no, paying for getting only a partial (shareware-like) version of the game with NO PLAYERS around to kill in BG is NOT the better option

No big dif, both servers have low pop, f2p got more ppl, as thers more f2p ppl that not pay for game at all, but got cut content as thay can't do hard raids, achive 20-25lv heroic, or win hight places in trial of blood or arena of heros until thay will spend same amount of time you did over that years

This post has been edited 6 times, last edit by "Noah1" (Mar 18th 2021, 10:15am)

Thursday, March 18th 2021, 12:57pm

I am a new player. I chose the p2p server and the imperial side. The population is low but there are always people online in our guild. People here are very friendly and helpful. I dont regret joining this server, i thought it would be worse in terms of population.

Not needing anything from a cash shop is a great way to play this game and for 5euro per month i would say to try it.

Thursday, March 18th 2021, 4:07pm

I am a new player. I chose the p2p server and the imperial side. The population is low but there are always people online in our guild. People here are very friendly and helpful. I dont regret joining this server, i thought it would be worse in terms of population.

Not needing anything from a cash shop is a great way to play this game and for 5euro per month i would say to try it.

:love: :love:

Thursday, March 18th 2021, 4:16pm

Yes definitely worth a try also there is a one week free trial period. New players can come and they can look without losing anything.
Lets make p2p great again!

Sunday, March 21st 2021, 10:52am

Everybody said on discord, that the p2p server is empty, that's why i started on the f2p servers.

Good choice
paymentserver = empty one
new free server with missing items = close to empty
normal free server = populated one
As someone who came back after years and checked all 3 servers it's more like:
Payment server = dead
New f2p = dead
Normal f2p = barely alive

I don't know by which MMO standards you would call the normal f2p as "populated". Having 50 other players on the p2p vs 500 on the f2p one makes 0 difference when popular MMOs have hundreds of thousands of players.

In the end: pick your poison because you'll be playing a single player pve game on all three servers. :D

Sunday, March 21st 2021, 4:23pm

I'll be playing on F2P until Blue Protocol comes.

Monday, March 22nd 2021, 7:00am

I don't know by which MMO standards you would call the normal f2p as "populated". Having 50 other players on the p2p vs 500 on the f2p one makes 0 difference when popular MMOs have hundreds of thousands of players. In the end: pick your poison because you'll be playing a single player pve game on all three servers. :D

the only relevant function other players in a MMO serve gameplaywise is being opponents in PVP battlegrounds / openworld PVP and offering a free market via worldshouts or auctions; both are given

Monday, March 22nd 2021, 4:22pm

Those aren't the most relevant, what you're describing is an online game not an MMO, let me explain:

I've been into Allods since before the lvl cap was 42. There used to be so many players in pretty much all zones and levels. If you went to the arena at any level you would have found people at your level to duel. You were able to buy low level blue-epic gear sold by players in the AH. We were able to do world bosses in questing areas without much trouble forming raids, imagine 10-20 low level noobs just forming a raid to kill that spider boss in Lightwood. Asee-Teph was a true damn battleground, and probably my best memories are from there (until the awful p2w and reincarnations happened).

Now go create a new account and start from 0 as a new player would. There are no other players to duel, you can't do world bosses, you have to use mercs in instances while you level up and nobody else is selling lvl 26 or whatever gear on the AH. Asee Teph is empty or populated by one other which is a lvl 12 runes reincarnation.
So it really doesn't matter where you play as a new player, most people will just quit after the first 10-20 hours in any of our servers.

Monday, March 22nd 2021, 7:02pm

Those aren't the most relevant, what you're describing is an online game not an MMO, let me explain:

I've been into Allods since before the lvl cap was 42. There used to be so many players in pretty much all zones and levels. If you went to the arena at any level you would have found people at your level to duel. You were able to buy low level blue-epic gear sold by players in the AH. We were able to do world bosses in questing areas without much trouble forming raids, imagine 10-20 low level noobs just forming a raid to kill that spider boss in Lightwood. Asee-Teph was a true damn battleground, and probably my best memories are from there (until the awful p2w and reincarnations happened).

Now go create a new account and start from 0 as a new player would. There are no other players to duel, you can't do world bosses, you have to use mercs in instances while you level up and nobody else is selling lvl 26 or whatever gear on the AH. Asee Teph is empty or populated by one other which is a lvl 12 runes reincarnation.
So it really doesn't matter where you play as a new player, most people will just quit after the first 10-20 hours in any of our servers.

This is true :/
It's an active problem that would need to be tackled, were we to revive Allods Online.

Saturday, April 3rd 2021, 8:08pm

Play other, new games, not this one!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "d_60c09179979cf" (Apr 3rd 2021, 8:55pm)

Sunday, April 4th 2021, 3:13pm

So it really doesn't matter where you play as a new player, most people will just quit after the first 10-20 hours in any of our servers

i have always seen his game like oher normal games, there is a singleplayermode which you play first alone and then there is the online-multiplayer just with allods being "always online"
why would i care for other players while leveling? i want to level and enjoy the game and not cope with other players
mercs fix this game and worldbosses can be done solo aswell if you come back a few levels later
the thrilling part of this game always was to be able to thrive ALONE (i started the game like 9 years ago when levelingzones were quite lively)

however openworld-PVPzones being scarce populated or even empty is indeed a pity asee teph pvp is / was the BEST activity in this whole game
i would love to see the management counter this by introducing a "prestigemode" which is similar to a reincarnation, you play the game over again and gain some benefits for doing this (whatever this would be)
this would fill the levelingzones again
there are numerous players which already have all possible reincarnations at max with a full build personal allod + horns of plenty and no matter how much i love asee teph i would not want to reset these chars
a quick and dirty solution would be to increase the max reincarnation-slots, requires basically 1 change in settings and fixes a ton of problems
would definitely be willing to level some more chars this way and lure for prey in asee teph with my reinc :evil:
last but not least: runes in asee teph matter little, is is (like everywhere else) the gear and the capture-point buffs; especially the buff when you capture ALL places!!

when i was in lv8 runes i lost to excellent geared level 5 runed players and i have beaten level 12 runed pvpskilled bards (which were really stong back then!)
disabled expgain for my reinc in asee teph always and leveled only by playerkills
still became 30 far too fast haha
would love some "reflection of asee teph" for maxlevel players, as an addition to kingdom of elements
i get nostalgic feelings writing this :rolleyes:

Monday, April 5th 2021, 12:04am

would love some "reflection of asee teph" for maxlevel players, as an addition to kingdom of elements

A battleground where at the beginning, you pick your class, being given a lv28 character with rep gear - BUT RANDOM.
Another player gets a lv26 with WB gear, another player gets a lv27 char with other gear. Just random and hoping luck's on your side for getting a good char. In the asee map.