Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

Date for the 12.0 «Desert Dreams» update has been set!

Dear friends!

We have an upcoming maintenance taking place on Thursday, March 18th at:

• 09:00 Central European Time (CET).

Attention
The new version (12.0 «Desert Dreams» Update) of the game will be installed on the servers during this maintenance!

Duration
Unfortunately, we can not tell for sure how long it will last, however, rest assured that we will inform you as soon as it ends!

Affected Users
During the maintenance, all servers will be inaccessible to all players.

The merge of the «New Dawn» and «Evolution» servers will begin simultaneously with the installation of update 12.0 «Desert Dreams» !

Allods Team

The maintenance and update work will still take about 3 hours.

Does anyone know how long it will take?

Jexon

Anfänger

Beruf: Warden, Kanian, League, Legends (ISA)

• Nachricht senden

@Dragagon, could you please confirm that patch 12.00.xx is either available or not to download already?

My game client is still shows that current patch 11.00.xx and do not download 12.00.xx yet when I do game client files verifying:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Drakdish« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)

The maintenance and update work is still ongoing. Thank you for your understanding.

@Dragagon, could you please confirm that patch 12.00.xx is either available or not to download already?

My game client is still shows that current patch 11.00.xx and do not download 12.00.xx yet when I do game client files verifying:

Hi!

The patch hasn't yet been released for download. It's normal that you can't see it.

Jexon

Anfänger

Beruf: Warden, Kanian, League, Legends (ISA)

• Nachricht senden

Thank you for quick response. let's wait then :)

Thema bewerten