You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, March 20th 2021, 2:58am

Dugrosh

Trainee

• "Dugrosh" started this thread

Coming Back - Any tips?

Downloading it after 6 years.

My ACC has 7 7 6 - 5 5 5
Patronage 4

Should I create a new acc? I heard you receive 7s for free or something. What should I do? Any suggestions?

NA Warden - Mercenaries

2010 NA King Warden

Saturday, March 20th 2021, 6:48am

Aionwen

Professional

nothing else then 776555?!? you should do:

call 300 friends and join p2pserver or

go to wow or

take a seat drink tea and imagine you would have spend your lifetime into sport job girlfriend etcpp

and definitly stop smoking and sugar
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Saturday, March 20th 2021, 7:23am

See what a new char gets currently (box in boutique tab, you have to do the 1st instance and then a bit of the part before you get to main city... takes like 10 minutes to check)
if thats better than what you have stay with this one
some time ago you got nearly everything relevant for free from this box (almost every scroll green / blue / purple), dont know if this is still the case, i think it is not

Saturday, March 20th 2021, 1:35pm

My ACC has 7 7 6 - 5 5 5
Patronage 4

Should I create a new acc? I heard you receive 7s for free or something. What should I do? Any suggestions?
Hey, welcome back if you want to play the game equal, i recommend you check out the paid server. You can take advantage of a free trial period of 1 week for new accounts.

call 300 friends and join p2pserver or
It would be nice but a population currently playing on the paid server is weighted by the current league side.
Lets make p2p great again!

Saturday, March 20th 2021, 7:40pm

Uhh, I thought it would be fun to astral again, etc (avoiding pvp ofcourse) but, I don't know man. I find it tiring questing by myself.
Well, cya in 5 years or something.

Saturday, March 20th 2021, 11:31pm

Welcome back bro! The game has missed you, so did we!
Avarice in Smuggler's Paradise has a spot for you! Some differences between f2p and p2p are:
Free replicators drop when burning keys
Bag and bank can be expanded by ingame raids
mounts drop in astral/raids
permanent 33% faster levelling
No unfair power boosted items from cash shop (boutique)

Sounds interesting? Hop on over our discordand we'll get you set up :thumbsup:

Sunday, March 21st 2021, 1:32am

My ACC has 7 7 6 - 5 5 5
Patronage 4

yo I remember you from NA server when it was around. If you choose to come to the P2P server we have a few NA people on League if it fits better for your time zone, if you choose to come to the sub server of course.

Saturday, May 1st 2021, 1:03pm

My ACC has 7 7 6 - 5 5 5
Patronage 4

Lmao Duggy my old friend. Did you actually end up playing again?