Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

A few comments about the 12.0 patchnotes

Hi, since I can no longer the official AO discord, eventho unbanned, I will have to propose my questions on this slow forum.
There are a few things I am unanswered about when it comes to 12.0 and its patch notes.

Zitat

Artifacts
Obsolete artifacts can no longer be put on a character.

Okay.. then how can we do this?

Zitat

Added achievements for the possession of artifacts of level 10, rewarding special titles. You must equip the appropriate artifact on the character to receive the achievements.

I am unsure how we're supposed to get those titles now? I did try and cannot equip the old artifacts.

Zitat

In the Forge of artifacts became available to create an artifact "Legacy of the Gods", which increases the damage inflicted and the created healing, reduces the damage received, as well as giving a boost to the power and endurance.

We're unable to craft artifacts, eventho it's listed under patch 12.0.0.19. Is this a mistake for patch number or a mistake in the game?

Hi, since I can no longer the official AO discord, eventho unbanned, I will have to propose my questions on this slow forum.
There are a few things I am unanswered about when it comes to 12.0 and its patch notes.

Zitat

In the Forge of artifacts became available to create an artifact "Legacy of the Gods", which increases the damage inflicted and the created healing, reduces the damage received, as well as giving a boost to the power and endurance.

We're unable to craft artifacts, eventho it's listed under patch 12.0.0.19. Is this a mistake for patch number or a mistake in the game?

Hello, at the bottom of the Patchnotes you can find the following Message:

"Important: Some features that are mentioned in the patch notes may become available on the EU servers at a later date, or they may be different in individual cases."

Best Regards
Everyone has their own ways of expression. I believe we all have a lot to say, but finding ways to say it is more than half the battle.