Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Allods Online Forum sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Wednesday, March 10th 2021, 10:59pm

Demonic Essence ?

Hello, does anyone know where to farm demonic essence ? I got a couple of these items leveling my main but don't remember where did it drop. My reincarnation killed like 50 demons outside Sogot citadel and I got none. Thank you in advance.

Thursday, March 11th 2021, 9:14am

i am not sure what you mean, but maybe if it was dropping from mobs during leveling it maybe stoped dropping because for droping stuff mobs have to be in a 5level range to your level. so if you try mobs at kingdom of elements you maybe get some again. gl
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Thursday, March 11th 2021, 9:44am

Demonic essence is additional crafting component needed to level professions, required for 75 + recipies. It's similar to items we get from craftman's chests or dragon insignias. My reinc is level 77 and mobs are level 76. I get demonic silk and leather drops normally. Mobs in KoE are level 90 now and drop exclusively lvl 90 cloth and leather. Any other ideas ?

Bu mesaj 3 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "user_18781909" (Mar 13th 2021, 8:08am)

Thursday, March 11th 2021, 3:01pm

Ok i see what is
you can buy it to auction house (in evolution i see that)
i don t remenber when we drop this item
Allods c'est comme une pièce de monnaie pour bien le connaitre je joue les 2 faces ;)

Cybermaman Modératrice FR
invitation discord communauté allods RU + EU https://discord.gg/Qf6nNAXveK

Friday, March 12th 2021, 10:06pm

So I figured the way how to farm demonic essence. I want to warn you, it's not easy. If somebody finds easier way please post it. Here are my hints for other players at max level STUCK on leveling professions.

You can't get demonic essence by using retroform on dragon glyphs and higher level additional crafting items ! Demonic essence is independent drop from lvl 75+ Sogot mobs

1st You need a reincarnation toon. Yeah, there is no way you will get drops, if you are level 90. You raise new characters level to 79 (if you start as Aoidos reinacarnation you start at lvl 70, just reminding)
2nd Switch to full powers to stop gaining experience, we don't want to outlevel the content !
3rd Finish Sogot questline to unlock quest : "Spies from the citadel" It's repeatable quest from Tergorah. He is next to the Sogot Citadel teleporter. Quest spawns bunch of level 79 destroyers in the Citadel Lobby.
4th Kill all mobs, they spawn endlessly
5th Try to get some al Rihat gear for your toon, it requires only level 68 and greatly speeds the grinding process
6th Be patient, it does drop, but it's rare, getting 10 units is about 1h of grind, there is bigger chance from the destroyer hounds

PS. I wouldn't recomend farming outside Sogot, drops are low and mobs are far from each other.
Good luck, and maybe devs will adress this issue one day, so demonic essence can be produced by retroform downgarding, simple fix and we can avoid this s***

Bu mesaj 11 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "user_18781909" (Mar 13th 2021, 1:51pm)

Monday, March 15th 2021, 10:19pm

That's a great hint, thanks!
I suppose the retroform had this exact function but suppose it's bugged for now.
Also rihat gear is 67.
Thanks for sharing!

Tuesday, March 30th 2021, 9:24pm

Since new patch lvl 75-85 crafts no longer require demonic essence. Big thanks to the developers

Benzer konular

Bu konuyu değerlendir