You are not logged in.

Thursday, April 15th 2021, 8:21am

Can't subscribe

Hey all, I feel like I'm about to ram my head through my monitor.

I tried to subscribe to play the p2p server (I don't care if it's mostly dead, I just wanted a game to run around in and craft/explore). I paid for a crystal pack and tried to add subscription time and I got an error "Internal Service Error". Then I read online somewhere that I had to manually top up and that the crystal packs didn't count. Weird, but sure, I'm an idiot, take my money twice.

Tried a manual top-up of crystals and I get the same error when I try to add game time. Decided to go to the Help section and I for the love of all that's holy can't open a support ticket for this game. Feels like the support section is literally designed to not let you submit a support ticket.

So now what do I do? How do I contact anyone that can help? :/

Thursday, April 15th 2021, 8:45pm

Came back to give it another try today and magically it worked. So I guess I'll be downloading the game.

Which side is more populated/which side should I join?

Friday, April 16th 2021, 12:55am

Then I read online somewhere that I had to manually top up and that the crystal packs didn't count. Weird, but sure, I'm an idiot, take my money twice.

I believe this refers to premium crystals, the purple kind? they won't accept that for p2p subscription.

Decided to go to the Help section and I for the love of all that's holy can't open a support ticket for this game

try finding this for a ticket.

Which side is more populated/which side should I join?

League is more populated but recently split up into different guilds. Empire is still one big bunch but has less player total. probably more players/guilds tho so might feel more populated there.
I'd say empire needs more ppl too now.
Check my signature for the P2P discord link :)

Rate this thread