Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

27. 05. 2021, 02:17

Suslanger is a broken mess

I went to Suslanger a few times and there was no portals or options to go back to sell my items so I used the 30min teleporter to get out. Now there's no way to get back into Suslanger. She used to be North Nezebgrad when I first took her portal and she's now missing entirely from the game. There's no automove as always. It's such a broken mess and I'm already sick to death from all the extreme time waster quests. How to get back into Suslanger again? The portals and Alice are all missing. I've been trying for days (re-logged, tried everything)

27. 05. 2021, 06:06

Sounds like you might have hit the level cap on Alice. I believe it is somewhere around lvl 80. The lower level quests in Suslanger through Alice never grant you access to the portal system there. Alice is the only way in and she pops up in several zones. AseeTeph and Isle of revelation for example. Once you out level her you won't see Alice until you accept Klaudia's quest chain at level 90. That chain gets you access to the Suslanger portal system.

27. 05. 2021, 16:54

Indeed! Depending on your level, once lv85+, alice closes the portal for levelliung players and you'll have to get to 90 to continue the questline from there into Suslanger

Discussions similaires

Used tags

Suslanger

Noter cette discussion